The Person Below Me Thread

Urchin

Reaction score
Make up a fact, then the person who fits the fact posts underneath, ands posts another fact.

THE PERSON BELOW ME HAS BEEN SHOPPING TODAY......

That's me!!! Went shopping today for paint for the nursery. We are planning to start painting soon and we decided to go colour choosing. Chose a nice colour called Pecan. Right need another fact...hmmm

THE PERSON BELOW ME HAS HAD A WIERD CRAVING TODAY.......

Raw carrots in the morning!

The person Below me is still wearing their pyjamas (Like me!)......

No although I am off work, I actually got dressed this morning.

THE PERSON BELOW ME CAN FEEL THEIR BABY KICKING AT THE MOMENT

yes! especially when I lean forward a bit in my chair.

My little bean has started to be very active in the last 24 hours! :D :D :D :D

The person below me is feeling hungry already and is wondering why it isn't lunchtime yet. ??

Hahaha! That was me so I ate my lunch at 11 and then ate some more.
My appetite has doubled this week. You can almost see me expanding if you look long enough :shock:

The person below me is feeling too exicted about baby stuff to work properly.

Absolutely

Every time I lean forward in my chair to do some work, the baby kicks and I get all excited and stop working again!

The person below me is looking forward to slouching on the sofa this evening and having some well earned 'just me and my bump' time.

And how!!

Unfortunately I have to go out for dinner!

The person below can hardly wait to feel her baby move...

I can't!! I can't!! When will the day come!!!

The person below me Thanks god everyday for their little miracle! :D

xoxo Ree

without a doubt. I feel very blessed :)

The person below me is having a boy....

that will be me hopefully soon lol

the person below me has bought loads of baby stuff already :D

yep! My baby has more clothes than I do at the moment!

The person below me is having a natural birth....

ouch ;)

im going to try yes! not sure hoe well it will go tho lol

the person below me is feeling really well right now at there stage of pregnancy

I feel pretty good!

The person below me has picked their baby's name already!

Well we still don't know the sex but we have picked the definite names

Eloise or Thomas.

The person below me is hoping to have a water birth?

Yes I am. I always need to get into water when I'm in pain. If all goes well with my cervix and I carry to full term I really want a home birth so I need to see about getting a birthing pool. Luckily my midwife is the home birth advisor for my area and my consultant is unusally pro-home birth too.

The person below me had a very strange baby dream last night.

yes!! i dreamt that i went to reading festival to give birth, and after put the baby in a sling to come and watch the bands with me lol

the person below me is waiting till they give birth to find out there babies sex

That's me! I did think that I would start getting really impatient and find it difficult to buy clothes, but I've suprised myself. I like the fun of people saying "its a girl by the way you are carrying etc", and a couple of our riends are having bets on the sex. Its driving my best mate mad though as she wants to buy clothes, but I have just bought neutral basics, I can introduce baby to the religion of shopping when they arrive :D .

Ok, we need another statement.... the person below me can't wait for the weather to get cooler

th@z me!!!
i think it is cooler now tho but im hoping nicole will sleep better on her first night back from hospital this week as ppl r saying that its the hot weather thats keeping her awake but im not sure!!
luv mummy

ok....ummm.........the person below me is feeling all fat and horribe!!

Im not actually i have my feeling fat days and my feeling proud of my bump days! todays a proud day.

THE PERSON BELOW ME - WOKE UP AT LEAST 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back