The Nails Thread

We all get better with practice and will still think we can do better!!!! Be proud! X

eqegy4ys.jpg

pretty mine are all off now ive been doing well and growing my natural ones as i normal bite them quite proud of myself i shall put a pic on when ive painted them

i knew something would go wrong, im bleeding so looks like im no longer here again :/

Finished work for maternity today! Lush to finish with this colourful set! :)
juzeruza.jpg

I had those nails the other day, someone called me skittle hand.

I went green for St Patrick's!

xxxxx

I'm so excited coz I'm finally having my nails done today. Feel guilty for looking forward to a pampering n lunch with my friend even tho I know Harry(he's 9wks old)Will have a fab time with my mum!! I'm going for a dark blue to match my outfit for tomoz's first night out since Harry was born!!

Michelle.x

Hayes, sounds good!! Always nice to pamper yourself. Make sure you post a pic :)

My first proper practice client I'm really pleased with them, I got really good feedback too but also a few places to improve on
araha7ar.jpg

Trying to relieve the boredom of approaching my due date tomoreow (and no sign of baby). Usually go and get my nails done as they're weak but pregnancy has made them strong and actually grow. Had a play this morning and did these. Nice and simple.

uty9ubyq.jpg

Client Practise number 2
ase6e4ej.jpg
yrara5ys.jpg

Any tips on keeping the acrylic from the side walls greatly appreciated :) she says I'm doing good and she's seen somebody pay for three times worse suppose that was a compliment and not to doubt myself so much next set I will be assed on :/

Aww my pics are a little blurry :( I must take before and after pics next time

Looks good! Practice makes perfect so keep it up. Is your paste too liquidy? Try pressing the bristles out a bit more before picking up your ball as it sounds like thats why its spread. Xx

Thank you Hun I think this time it might of been to liquidy as last time I didn't have much of a problem I shall have to practice :)

Thank you Hun I think this time it might of been to liquidy as last time I didn't have much of a problem I shall have to practice :)

It takes a while to get them perfect. But looks like your definitely on the right track. Lools to me like ur going to be a pro. Xx

Awww thank you Hun that's put a smile on my face :) I'm really enjoying myself first time in a long time too

Thats the main thing. When I trained I was under such scrutiny (boss was a nightmare and so negative about everything) made me really try hard though, and hate her! but in a way I'm sure she was just testing me to make sure I reached my full potential. I dont do nails (or beauty therapy) now at all. Only my own Shellac, and thats a shame as I loved it and found it quite relaxing. I wish I had another day in the week to do them! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back