EVERYTHING today was designed to annoy me!!

amethyst_echidna

Reaction score
My GOD I only went out for a few hours to have mine and hubby's blood tests done but in that time it was like someone thought "Ah, I'm going to make everything that usually pees her off happen in the next three hours!" In the space of two one-hour journeys I had the following happen:

Cars blatantly running red lights as I was about to cross the road (in Spain, ALWAYS look even if the green man is there!).
People standing on both sides of the escalator as we went onto the Metro, so we nearly missed the train.
Same thing happened again as we changed trains, and I actually yelled "will you people f-ing shift it?!" :oops:
A really REALLY bad busker at the train station as we changed trains a second time.
On the third train, an absolutely enormous guy sat next to me and URGH did he stink!!
On leaving the third train (and at this point ready to snap) I saw on the TV monitors which flash up the "news" the inevitable sad ending of a particularly gruesome bullfight - that gets me right there at the best of times, today it made me stomp up the stairs almost in tears ranting about how much I'd love to get the people who like bullfighting and stab THEM in the back with lances before ramming a sword through their heart and lungs, and that all Spaniards were total f-ers. :evil:
On the journey home, a guy on the first train was listening to the music on his mobile WITHOUT headphones - I just glared at him with utter contempt for the whole journey.
On the second train I couldn't get a seat and because I hadn't eaten before we left I was starting to feel faint.
On the third train I couldn't get a seat for half the journey and by the time I did sit down I was almost passing out (visibly, and NO-ONE offered me a seat beforehand).
Walking home OH confessed that he'd run out of money (hadn't realised until we'd stopped at an ATM and hadn't wanted to say anything earlier) so we now faced the entire weekend with NO money!!!

Thankfully when we got home he found 10 euros and immediately went to buy me food, but he'll have to borrow 20 euros from a mate as we have absolutely nothing else in for the whole weekend.

ARGH!!! Phew I feel a little better now!!

AMETHYST

lol bless ya hun, some days everythings just a pain in the bleeding bum aint it !!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh thanks girlies, today was much better I had a lie-in until 2pm and then we went out to a restaurant this evening with some friends. MotoGP tomorrow too so that'll cheer me up - it starts at 10am here so I'll get myself a nice hot drink, some choccy, lie in bed and enjoy! :D

It did actually surprise me just how stressed I got. Usually with things like that I'll mutter a little and maybe glare until they look at me then I look away, but yesterday I was just mental! Hormones are bloody weird, aren't they?!!

AMETHYST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back