The line spotting thread!

sorry u didnt get the result u wanted hun but i like ur positive attitude, so hopefully ul be luckier next cycle :) xx

hi every one i think i got my bfp this morning and this afternnoon but the line so so faint im unsure and im actually quite suprised its happened so quick. only problemi have is i cant get the pic to upload it keeps saying the file is too big! any one know how i can do it

Try opening it up in windows and then cropping it, this might make the picture smaller in size and therefore in filesize.
Well done on the bfp!!

Hmm, anyone any idea why my ticker has disappeared? I haven't changed my signature settings :(

Never mind it's back!

Last edited:
this is the only picture out of 4 ive managed to get on lol

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 45
:-D thank you ive been doubting myself all day, will sill do another tomorrow lol xx

:-D thank you ive been doubting myself all day, will sill do another tomorrow lol xx

That's really not that faint, so I reckon you'll get a clear pregnant on a digi tomorrow, congratulations :)

this is a test folowed on from yesterday!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 38
Wow - that's got to be positive i reckon! Get your digi out :good:

Thanks Naomi and Ballerina :)

CONGRATULATIONS Blonde on your BFP - No mistaking that one!!! xxx

That is a fab bfp!!!!!!

How do I load pics?

u go into advanced settings, then manage attachements, thats on a computer. what are u using? xx

Ok on iPhone type in reply and above the keyboard says open advanced options - click that and shows options for photos

Xxxx

It won't let me? Inbox me a mobile number and I'll send it to you to post lol xx

Aww thanx Michelle too!! Af not due until Friday!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back