The line spotting thread!

mine but i may be imagining , Morrisons and i have never had even a hint of a line before on them so this is unusual and i have used them 100's of times.

That's what my morrisons bfp looked like, but I got a bfn the next day on a morrisons.
They're very sensitive and pick up 15mIU, so a faint line is very early days but looking good for you.

Thanks , yeah i'm not holding much promise on it! , but i feel funny , been having palpitations all day .... scary it's either my blod sugar cos i haven't been able to stop eating chocolate the last two weeks , or hormones but i hate them sooo much , i'm starting on a sugar free diet tomorrow with plenty of water x

Hi Ladies, sorry couldn't update you yesterday, I was itching get on here but BF wanted to do productive things outside the house!!!! Looks like there was a lot of POAS going on!!! I've really got my FX for you guys because I think I'm on the way out. I done one this morning with my first pee and it's the same as before. One big fat ugly line. AF feels like she is coming but if she doesn't come tomorrow I'll test on Wednesday with a more sensitive brand. You ladies think the Morrison one's are better than the cheapie's on the net?

TMI info warning: Still have some hope as I had a large blob of CM fall into the toilet yesterday morning...don't usually get it in large amounts but might be my hormones now on off the pill. Anyway good luck ladies!!!

xxxx

Love this thread...I am so poo at spotting lines so will defo be asking for opinions on mine when testing comes round! Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies, hope to see lots of lines all over the place! xx

Sorry I didn't update when I said I would! After my promising faint bfp's yesterday morning I got a bfn on a tesco own :( SO GUTTED!! But booking in with the docs for next week to find out for sure and put my mind at rest.. Baby dust for all! xxxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear Blondep, still hope if AF hasn't arrived!! xxx

Hi ladies,

So AF hasn't arrived and I am getting cramps throughout the day. The tell tale sign she is coming is (excuse the TMI) the shooting rod pains that go up you dodah:rotfl:

Ok so I just done another test, what do you think? I keep getting this faint line and then it disappears - I know I should do a digi but am so nervous of the let down. I'm going to hold out until the weekend, if AF doesn't arrive I will do a digi. Anyway, any pro line spotters out there!! xxx

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 78
That's a wonderful line lady!! Diggi 2-3 I predict!! :)

Don't be shy!!

And congratulations!!! :pompom::yay::pompom:

xx

Agree a digi would show up - my cheapie was fainter than that and I got positive on digi x

Thanks girls xxx - the only problem is that is the third test where that has happened and then the line disappears which makes me think it's a negative. I've not read that happen to anyone else. I guess I'll have to put myself out of my misery and get a digi.

PS Do anyone else's supermarket put huge security boxes on their digi pregnancy tests - that alone puts me off buying them. It's like HELLO look at me buying a pregnancy test!!

oooh you HAVE to do a diggi hun that is a fab line on a cheapie! so exciting! xxx

Think it's only tesco round here who security tag them. Asda don't when I've bought from them lol and asda is in a rough area !!

That is a BFP if ever i saw one i wish i could have a hint of one of those , lookin forward to the didgi x

im absolutely rubbish at spotting limnes and i can see that one, congratulations xx

Oh Hun you have to do a digi!! That's a fab line xx

I know I will do one and let you all know. To convince myself it was real I done another cheapie and again a 2nd line came and then went. Digi it is tomorrow, not even waiting for the weekend now. I'm getting really worked up and upsetting myself...damn POAS xxx

On the 4th day of being late my BF made me do another test. Had a bit of a cry this morning because it was negative. I can't explain that other test but I think it is best (for me anyway) I wait until I'm late and then invest in a CB.

I'll start again when AF decides to make an appearance. I'm trying to feel positive and not stress because that is just going to make my body play up even more. I'm so looking forward to all the baby making :lol:

I've got everything crossed for you lovelies. There has got to be a June 5th baby on this section somewhere!! Hoping it's yours Maybe.

xxxxx

Attachments

• CB Test.jpg
    CB Test.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 38
Sorry Tara - glad to see youre still feeling positive! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads