The first period *UPDATED*

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
i still havent had my first period yet
could it be down to losing a lot of blood?
i keep getting bad period pains for the past few weeks but no sign yet

UPDATE - well i started bleeding on tuesday so i thought id come on, but its tiny, there is hardy anything there :think: im still getting cramps aswell :wall:

hi hun,

i lost a lot of blood - arounb 800ml as he wa very big 10lbs 14.5oz!!! :shock: and i also had low platlet count which didint help :? .... but i wasnt breast feeding and i had my first period when DS was 4 months there still not regular to be honest!! i also had very bad period cramps for some time before my period came. hold in there honey because i saw my GP over it, as i was getting the pain but no period and they sent me 4 an ultrasound but it was clear as the doc said the body needs ime to adjust. if worried see ur GP but u shold get a period soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

must warn you my first period was horrific :puke: :puke: - had to have tablets to stop bleeding.
hope urs isnt as bad hun - PM me if u want anymore help xxxx :hug:

I was 11 weeks before I had my 1st one and I think that was only because I started the pill. I haven't had another one since either.

I breastfed for the first 6 and a half months and I still haven't had my first period.

I am getting cramps and pains so I am expecting it anyday.

If you are concerned talk to your GP :hug:

I was 11 weeks before my first period arrived, i didnt breastfeed at all and my doc said it just takes longer for some people to get bck to normal than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back