When does the bleeding stop?

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Summer will be 6 weeks old on monday and I am still bleeding! Last week it really slowed down and almost stopped but now it has started up again and seems to be getting heavyish.
I can't see it being my period because I have no period pains at all and it doesn't seem heavy enough to be a period.

hey you!!
Ava is 4 weeks old and im still very slightly bleeding not like i was for the 1st 2 weeks but enough that im wearing a always ultra pad!
glad its slowed down now tho was icky at the begining!
btw summer is gorgeous xxxxx

I think it was about 4 weeks for me. Do you have your 6 week check soon?

I bled for about 2 and a half weeks, my sister bled for 6 weeks. I think every one is different

I have a 6 week check on monday so I can ask about it then.
I keep getting twinges in my c section wound but from the inside so I hope that hasn't got anything to do with it :?

i was bleeding for about 7 weeks but i did have to have a lot of stitches

it was about 7-8 weeks - I was the same, I thought it had stopped, then it came back for a week or so, then stopped completely.

jayla is 3 weeks now. and ive stopped bleeding. but knowing my body it will prob start again.
xnatx

mine stopped at 4 weeks but it kept coming back a little bit every few days until 6 weeks when it stopped completely. im breast feeding tho i think if ur bottle feeding ur periods come back so it could be ur period if ur not BFing?

I stopped bleeding at 7 weeks.

Mine stopped at the start of this week, just under 3 weeks from birth.

Everyone's different Vickyleigh, so there's no telling, I do hope it sorts itself out for you soon though :hug: You could always ask HV about it when you next see her/him :)
After Isaac I stopped bleeding at about 2 and a half weeks, so not long, but some women can bleed for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back