Q for breast feeding mummies

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv been getting pains similar to period pains and implantation pains (both felt the same to me, i didnt test til i was 6 weeks coz convinced it was period pains!) i havent been monitoring properly, but i *think* for the past 2 months its been monthly, as if im having period pains, but not the blood (sorry tmi!). im only BFing 2 or 3 times a day and shes not on very long, my boobs dont even get engorged anymore as when i went out on fri i'd gone well over 24 hours and not fed or expressed and they werent even hard or anything. so iv got a feeling maybe my body is "gearing up" or "practising" periods or something- is this right? did others get this? and how many times did u just get the pains before the bleeding happens?

I don't know but interested in hearing the answer as since I have introduced Ryan to baby food and he has less feeds off me, I've been noticing this too. I was paranoid and convinced it was morning sickness the other month so I did a test :oops:

I had cramping like periods pains for a month and then my periods came back when Thea was 13 months.

I'd been having cramping for a couple of weeks. Then my period came back last Friday.

I was so annoyed - he's still exclusively breastfed! Bloody typical, and so unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back