Period pain

Duds

Reaction score
I feel like all i go on about at the mo is my absent period!

Im just a bit concerned as im getting pretty bad period pain feelings (lower back, low tummy cramps) which I have been having for about 2/3 days now but still no sign of a period. I also have an increased amont of discharge - Sorry if TMI :oops:
Has anyone that hasnt had a period yet getting/had the same thing ?
I though it might be when my period is going to be but thought it would of happened by now.
The same happened a few weeks ago & it went away but its worse now. Im just bit worried that something hasnt gone back as it should after birth.

is there any chance you could be pregnant?

xxx

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ermmmmm but I havent had a period since Aimee ..... :think:

It took me nearly a year trying for Aimee & iv only done it a few times since ! :oops:

the chance must be 1 in a million ?

You are VERY fertile after having a baby. Go get a test!

yeah i would test hun, like Freya said, your very fertile after having a baby, your ovaries go crazy and release loads of eggs

xx

It only takes the once you know :) lol.

I have been getting period cramps for a while now, but am breastfeeding still so that is why my period hasn't come back yet.

No way....
Why do you release loads of eggs after a baby? But if you dont have a period then you havent ovulated- surely
I was breast feeding for the first 10weeks also which I thought stopped ovulation.
My milk dried up completly about 5weeks ago but something weird happened this morning & one of my boobs leaked a bit of milk & I felt the tingle back ....
please tell me this doesnt mean anything....?

I'll give it a couple of days and if the pain is still there i might go to doctors. should i do a test before just to rule it out?
x

Duds.... I think... "Test first"!! I just couldn't handle waiting!! :shock: :D

Good luck... hope you get result you want!! :wink:
Emilia xx

Duds said:
But if you dont have a period then you havent ovulated- surely
I was breast feeding for the first 10weeks also which I thought stopped ovulation.

Breastfeeding can reduce your fertility but you can still ovulate when breastfeeding. Even if you are not bleeding you could have ovulated and not realised. I agree, do a test and see what the result is (oooh exciting) :D

I second what Beanie said it's not a reliable form of contraceptive :shock: come on Duds get that test done :dance:

Duds - since early last week I was having AF type pains - I eventually came on on Friday HORRAH :dance: :dance: :dance: !!!!.

I was getting worried because last time I had AF pains that never came to anything I was pregnant with Heidi. Luckliy though it all turned out ok!

Sure you will be fine!

L x

Well im not preggers! :dance: done the test.
Was a very weird feeling testing again it bought back all the memories - good and bad.

Im pleased with the result, I do want more babies one day but am not ready at the mo, I had such a terrible pregnancy I'm so scared of it happening again & want some time to really appreciate Aimee & enjoy being myself again. The freaky thing is this time last year was when I got a positive result !

I have booked a drs appt for in the week as somethings def not right down there - maybe its a infection or something... hope its nothing serious
x
p.s - Hope its not ovulation as I'll be doing the same in a few week as me & OH got bit carried away at weekend :oops:

Iv also just gone out and bought some raincoats ! :lol:

Duds said:
My milk dried up completly about 5weeks ago but something weird happened this morning & one of my boobs leaked a bit of milk & I felt the tingle back ....
please tell me this doesnt mean anything....?

My boobs still leak milk although it's the smallest amount and definately not enough to feed from!! :lol:

Glad you got the result you wanted :)

mine still leak a tiny bit, 14 weeks after stopping breast feeding! they take a while to completely dry up.

Like you I had alot of discharge after I stopped bleeding from the birth and before I had my 1st period, it seemed to go on for weeks and eventually I did come on and the discharged has calmed down now! I think your period will be on its way im sure your body will return to normal soon it just takes time

Hi

glad your minds at ease now, good luck i hope you find out whats wrong.
Katrina

Duds said:
Im pleased with the result, I do want more babies one day but am not ready at the mo, I had such a terrible pregnancy I'm so scared of it happening again & want some time to really appreciate Aimee & enjoy being myself again.

I know exactly what you mean. I was s****ing myself when I got the cramps but no AF!!!

Horrahhhh for AF!!! :dance:

L x

docs are bloody cack ! I asked to see a female doctor and it was a man ! grrr i really didnt want to talk to him about period pain and smelly discharge!
Anyway he said apprantly its normal to have lots of pain after a baby & to get period pain and no bleeding. seems i have bit of infection also.

I could tell he just thought "bloody women going on about a bit of period pain"

thats men for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back