The faintest of lines - or im imagining it...

lea554

Reaction score
Hey girlies, god its excting posting in here,lol!

Well, I am due my AF on sunday, and have had no symptoms leading up to yesterday. Since yesterday, I have been feeling really sick, headache, couldnt sleep, and slight stomach ache. Well, its my birthday today, so I bought a predictor test in the vain hope that I will get a BFP for my birthday! I done it on fmu today, and after waiting the up to the 30 mins, I am really not sure if there is a line there of not???? Think I may just be going mad, and my mind is playing tricks on me? I then realised I was sat in a room with the curtains drawn and lights on, so went to the window, and I think there may be the faintest line, quite frankly in the world!

Im really trying not to read anything into it. Still feeling sick today, and will get some cheapie tests for the weekend. However, I am going out for my birthday tonite, and think im going to have to somehow, not drink! I dont really want to tell DH till I get a pos on a clearblue diggi, but People are going to start to get sus if I dont have a few drinks tonite!!

Anyone else had this? Im figuring because I only really got symptoms yesterday, then it is way to early to confirm anything - but think I may test again this afternoon with a cheapie, and see how that goes

:oooo: xxxx

Some people have symptoms and others dont, there really is no way to tell unless you get the test line, but a faint line does sound like it may be positive? Is there any way you can take a picture and post it on here for advice? Im getting really excited for you! I really hope it is a BFP - you will have to drink lemonade or coke and tell people there is vodka in it!

I tried to take a pic, but my camera is that pants, it wont zoom into the very faint line!

I had a little bit of brownish discharge this morning, after the first test, so thought, bugger, thats my af on the way. needed a pee so did another test on a boots own brand, which is annoying as it doesnt say what miu it is :-( It looked like it was going to be bfn, but then if you look at it in the light, you can see a very very very faint pink line - confused me a bit coz its not in the centre of the test box, its off to one side though

I darent get excited yet, still way too early, but will stick to the 'yes, I have vodka' in my drink scam tonight, so I dont have to answer too many questions! God, really wanna tell DH, but dont want to get his hopes up either...
Bring on the waiting game i suppose...

:oooo:

if i was you id get a digi one that way you defo know for sure then. as predictors ive read a few on here that have had lines on them but turned out to be evap lines, and if the line wasnt were it should have been on the other test sometimes test can have smears/lines of pink in other places on them as some of mine did near the edge. the clearblue digi you can take it anytime of day for the pregnant/not pregnant result. but if you want an accurate conception date on it it says morning. good luck hope you get a posative result :)

yeah I would agree , get a clearblue digi, and wait till sunday to make sure
sounds like you could be getting implantation spotting tho?

Good luck to you, hope you enjoy your bday night out , even if pretending to drink!

Last edited:
Hi Lea,

with my first pregnancy I had the faintest line ever! well i thought anyway. LoL
tested again two days later and line was lovely and bright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back