Getting the baby out list of things to do!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Ok so over the weekend I have:
1)Had my raspberry tea leaf capsules morning and night;
2)taken EPO capsules orally morning and night
3)gone for dog walks
4)DTD twice-more planned tonight ;-)
5)currently eating pineapple though not really enjoying the acidity with my heartburn :-(
6)bounced vigorously on the birthing ball for 30 minutes

......have I missed anything? Any more suggestions?!

Clary sage, I've been adding a few drops to my bath water and today added a drop or two to some bio oil and massaged it into my bump and lower back. I also put an epo capsule in the other end everynight! We'll see whether it makes any difference. LOL also walking dog, dtd, mucking out 4 horses most days, and nada! Plenty of twinges but now feeling a kit more relaxed about it all as whatever happens its only 21 days left!

Clary sage, I've been adding a few drops to my bath water and today added a drop or two to some bio oil and massaged it into my bump and lower back. I also put an epo capsule in the other end everynight! We'll see whether it makes any difference. LOL also walking dog, dtd, mucking out 4 horses most days, and nada! Plenty of twinges but now feeling a kit more relaxed about it all as whatever happens its only 21 days left!

Oh I will get some clary sage oil tomorrow and do some belly and back rubbing. :)
Oh yes I have also been putting EPO up the foof as well on nights we haven't DTD! (sorry tmi!)
U r right Lettie it is a max of 21 days til baby is here so it's def time to chillax more.
My OH is so keen for baby to arrive tonight so he doesn't have to go in to work tomorrow....no pressure!!
Baby will arrive when its good and ready ;-)

Haha poor oh. My mum arrives next Sunday so I'm quite keen to get bubs out before then so hubby and I get some time with lo just us but yes must be patient!

It is funny how we have these personal deadlines when it's really something so massively out of our control it's unreal. My folks have to travel over from Spain when I go into labour so they are insistent I call them as soon as there is a twinge...2am in the morning? Not sure they'd love that esp if it's a false alarm!

Can I recommend putting on a night with beyonce and bouncing like mad along with it!

I've had a hot bath, just had a hot, hot curry I never have hot, been bounciong on my ball and plan to DTD later! x

Oh I will get some clary sage oil tomorrow and do some belly and back rubbing. :)
Oh yes I have also been putting EPO up the foof as well on nights we haven't DTD! (sorry tmi!)
U r right Lettie it is a max of 21 days til baby is here so it's def time to chillax more.
My OH is so keen for baby to arrive tonight so he doesn't have to go in to work tomorrow....no pressure!!
Baby will arrive when its good and ready ;-)

:rotfl:
My OH is the exact same. He wants Grace to come before next Friday because that's when he has work, cheeky bugger :p I would love it if she came before then though!

I've been dancing around a lot and doing lots of cleaning! As well as eating some hot/spicy food's and I've been putting the EPO up my bits every night since 37 weeks :D No niggles or anything yet, feel a bit crampy from time to time but nothing other than that.

Hope LO arrives for you soon hun, I'd love to have Grace now :love: xxx

I dont want to sound rude but my midwife told me this one! (and no my midwifes not a man!) oral sex on ur fella and swallow!! Apparently theres something in sperm that sets it off and it works quicker orally. X

I dont want to sound rude but my midwife told me this one! (and no my midwifes not a man!) oral sex on ur fella and swallow!! Apparently theres something in sperm that sets it off and it works quicker orally. X

:rotfl: Oh Lordy! Haven't heard that one, might leave that one til next week if I go overdue ;-)

Last edited:

Wow that's a new one. Dunno if i could cope with that hate the taste of sperm. Lol xx

Ive none this one for ages and never told my oh! Keep it as a secret and when u've ran out of things to try, use it, oh have will think ur the best and be in a very good mood and ur using it to help! Lol. Win win situaton. X

Michael McIntyre did a bit on this in his show, his wife told him when she was overdue that she needed rasberry leaf tea and to injest sperm so he offered to oblige and she said 'I'm too tired for that, can't you just wank in the tea'.

Michael McIntyre did a bit on this in his show, his wife told him when she was overdue that she needed rasberry leaf tea and to injest sperm so he offered to oblige and she said 'I'm too tired for that, can't you just wank in the tea'.

:rofl:

Hilarious!!! :rotfl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!
:rotfl:
I love Michael McIntyre.

I admit I asked OH the other day to just do his thing and empty the contents into my foof because I don't fancy full blown sex! :lol: It's something in the sperm that starts labour off isn't it? Apparently you need bucket loads of the stuff though :shock:
xxx

So I have taken to adding a hot Jamacian pepper sauce on top of all my dinners this week. If nothing else I should be all ship shape in the number 2 department for the big day(sorry tmi!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back