The Cord!!!!!

Lots of men do feel the same - my OH didn't think he'd want to cut the cord before I gave birth, but they asked him if he wanted to (they don't mind at all if you don't) and he did it with both of my boys

if someone passed me someone elses gunk covered baby i think id be squeemish but when its your own i dont seem to care but some people do request the baby to be cleaned before holding them each to there own really if the boot was on the other foot i think id like to cut the cord but ive had 4 kids so im pretty use to some gross stuff lol

Well there is no way my OH would be able to do it. I will be lucky if he doesn't pass out while I'm in labour. :lol:

i agree with pink panther's comment! see how u feel!!
you'll feel so many emotions once your little one is here
my other half cut our little ones cord and hes not got a very strong stomach!!
if he didnt want to do it i wud be fine with that!! x x

Last edited:
I only found out a fe weeks ago that my OH didn't cut the cord, I just assumed that he had! Apparently it was just cut straight away by the doctor who delivered and he wasn't even asked. He said that in hindsight he wishes he had cut it, but he also said he wasn't sure he would have been able to at the time, he was a nervous wreck bless him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back