The big purchased thread

Ah that's alright then if it was bought for you :D

Yea they do tend to come up a bit small don't they xx

L2310 thats the changing bag I really liked im going to wait and see how I feel closer to the time, would you recommend it?

I haven't got it yet but if you watch the video of it it looks amazing!! Let me know if the link doesn't work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOwF76RQCNY&sns=em

I love how it has straps to clip and attach to the pram handle rather than just using the shoulder strap - harder for someone to whip it off your pram if you turn around for a second! Xx

I have my pram and just love it!! Also my car seat!! Bit of an orange maniac!its a Bugaboo Cameleon 3!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Cant seem to add 2 pictures at a time it just replaces the other. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Laurat love them things :) orange is such a nice colour for kids :) a lady down the school has a bright orange buggy (same sort of design as the one your gettin but not that brand) it's all orange and its beautiful really stands out x

Got this for livi today
5aty2edy.jpg

Was £8 now £4

Everything is soo cute!! Im getting more excited now!!

Oh clothes are gorgeous, those little mits are teeny tiny

Last edited:
Yea I buy the premie ones the normal ones I found with the others didn't stay on so bought premie and worked wonders x

went to my parnters aunt and uncles last night and they had been to york and picked this up from JOJO Maman Bebe, the print is gorgeous its such a nice material!!

elephant grow.jpg

and the print

photo (4).jpg

:dance:

Yea I buy the premie ones the normal ones I found with the others didn't stay on so bought premie and worked wonders x

I didn't even know you could buy premie mits!! Where did you get them? x x x

My partner has been buying again lol

england kit.jpg

rugby englad strip lol

Coming home outfit :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 19
This is Noahs going home outfit :)

Friend is buying it for baby shower for me xx

image.jpg