Funniest thing you cried about?

I almost cried in the doctors today because the MW was late seeing me. I was able to stop myself at the last minute which I was glad of as it was full of old people and no other pregnant ladies at the time.

Lol! Another food related one - I fought back tears in Frankie & Benny's the other day cause I didn't like my chicken and bacon club sandwich and DH's nan was paying for the meal and I felt so bad that I didn't like it and couldn't even force it down! Felt really stupid and ungrateful! Luckily we told them it was horrible and they took it off the bill which helped but I still felt bad, and then more upset because I had gotten upset over something so trivial lol xD

These are hilarious, really cheering me up after an incredibly boring day- on day 4 of maternity leave after a stressful 50 something hours a week summer and I'm already bored :(

I've cried at lots of things

in march I cried at Chester Zoo on my birthday because the elephants looked sad, I started sobbing in front of all these people in front of my bf, stating that the council should stop building more stupid box houses and make more land for the elephants!?

I cried when we got our shi tzu puppy when she was about 10 weeks we took her out for a walk and she wouldn't sit when waiting to cross the road, so I shouted 'nobody ever listens to me, not even a stupid dog!'

I've cried in work (I work at a theme park outdoors) because a wasp kept 'following me'

I cried the other night because I couldn't set up a pram. I then worked it out and was very pleased with myself then I started crying again because I couldn't get the raincover to go on properly, and the manual was 'stupid'

I've cried because the ironing board fell on my head and my dog didn't even look concerned...lol, loads of things I never ever cry normally so I'm freaking my boyfriend out lots, I think he's confident that by now the baby's crying will be easier to cope with than mine ;-) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back