The big purchased thread

Aw it's so much fun buying pink things, but whenever I'm looking I always find loads of baby boy clothes too and I look at my little boy and I'm just like where did the years go? He's 5 in September and its so scary how fast they grow up. Everyone used to say it to me n I was like yeah yeah whatever, but wow they really do just grow up one day and it's like "give me my baby back!" X

Im dreading it cos these 9 months hsve flown as it is!! Ill b back in work with a TODDLER/CHILD before i know it!! :shock:

We cant decide what age gap we want yet.. All being well i fall pregnant as fast again!! Only took one cycle!!

Id love one of each tho :) xx

My partner keeps saying he wants 4 children haha ok then, I do want more than one because I'm an only child, I'm really loving being pregnant though, but tbh I think I'm having a good one lol next one might be awful lol I can't decide on a coming home outfit my partner wants him in his England rugby sleep suit I'm like noooo lol xx

My friend bought me this the other day!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366535224.387262.jpg

Might put it with this cardigan for coming home with a blanket or something over the legs maybe? I don't know how to dress babies haha! Xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366535285.919647.jpg

i got it from toys r us. think its so cute, been looking for ages for a really nice baby grow for her to come home in :)

OMG that babysuit with the tutu is gorgeous, i saw it in next the other day and had to pull myself out that shop! its the devil for making u want to buy everything haha! If youre thinking of taking her home in it, id put some tights on her too, as they like babies to be wrapped up for the first few days xxx

Tights!! Good idea! I'm gonna take a few things I think, it's hard to guess what the weather will be like in July in this country!! Xx

Awwww I love that cardi too! Lol
I've just bought our car seat and an outfit...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366558437.080220.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366558456.811925.jpg
Also, not a purchase but my dad made this toy box... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366558520.292250.jpg
Soooo exciting!!! :-D
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I love the outfit you get soo many nice things now in the shops also that toy box is amaaaazing! And makes it even better that its made x

Gorgeous things :D

I think I only have nappies and maternity towels left to get! And only have to get size 1-2 then I'm going onto cloth (will get them after Olivia is here) oh and a tub if milk just incase! Otherwise I think I've got everything as hubby said he is getting the baby monitor - he wants one with a camera so leaving him in charge of that! But in a weird way wish there was more to buy!! Lol I wanted everything done by 30 weeks so I could relax but now I'm 31+5 it's like - wish I had something to keep me busy! Haha!! I can't win lol!!! Plus it's über exciting buying things! Lol
I'm busy washing all the bits now and knitting a blanket! :D

Well I finally decided to not be practical and get something I wanted....a girlie baby bag!! We got the one free from boots but its a bit blah and im quite a girlie girl so I wanted something pretty too, bought the baby moov chic changing bag and I love it! !! Going to use it as baby's hospital bag too oooh excited!!

Yey same one as me :) it's fab isn't it?! I'm a girlie girl too and have an obsession with bags as it is so HAD to have a fabulous one lol! Xx

Id love to buy some little outfits but team yellow and cant buy any pinks or blues yet

I know lol some of my friends r pregnant and all know what theyre having so when we go shopping they get so many cute lil outfits for thei babies, I dont have much longer to wait itll b worth it

Well I finally decided to not be practical and get something I wanted....a girlie baby bag!! We got the one free from boots but its a bit blah and im quite a girlie girl so I wanted something pretty too, bought the baby moov chic changing bag and I love it! !! Going to use it as baby's hospital bag too oooh excited!!

I liked that one too but it looks quite small online - is it quite good size? :)

Yeh I think any bigger would be too big so far ive got a baby towel, wash cloths, pack of 25 nappies, 6 baby vests, 6 baby grows, muslin squares, scratch mits and bibs In it and still have some room, using it for the hospital for now but I think its a good size and the change mat is attached on the outside so not taking up room on the inside

Yeh I think any bigger would be too big so far ive got a baby towel, wash cloths, pack of 25 nappies, 6 baby vests, 6 baby grows, muslin squares, scratch mits and bibs In it and still have some room, using it for the hospital for now but I think its a good size and the change mat is attached on the outside so not taking up room on the inside

Sounds perfect thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back