The big purchased thread

evie_smith

Reaction score
Everyone likes a good nosey at the cute things we buy our little bumps! Feel free to post what you have bought so we can all coo over it

I will start with my favourite purchase so far
eqy9ede9.jpg

The mamas and papas link is just going to the menu screen bab x

I've had the TT set for sterilising before its a really good steriliser :D you have just reminded me I need a cover for my tt bottle incase DH wants to take Olivia out xx :)

I got the Mama's and Papa's vico furniture set fir £399, saving £200 and it looks gorgeous! X

It's always fantastic when you can save isn't it :D

I also have these
8a9u3ygu.jpg

Which I love and this
epy6evyb.jpg

Edit - lol excuse the doll in the crib my daughter loved the swaddle wraps and "had" to practise lol bless her xx

The mamas and papas link is just going to the menu screen bab x

I've had the TT set for sterilising before its a really good steriliser :D you have just reminded me I need a cover for my tt bottle incase DH wants to take Olivia out xx :)

It's the summerhouse range, won't let me link it! Odd! We have a tt steralizer from h but think we need two now and I'm worried it will go, dunno how I would cope! Lol! Going to buy the other twin blue or pink bottles so I can see who's is who, I'm hoping to wean h off bottles by then!
Xxx

Last edited:
I got the Mama's and Papa's vico furniture set fir £399, saving £200 and it looks gorgeous! X

I ordered this set last weekend I can't wait for it to come now so can do the nursery up xx

Babyslog that knitted cardie and blue stripy romper are lush so cute!!!

Babyslog that knitted cardie and blue stripy romper are lush so cute!!!

So adorable! I want them in every size lol!!
I love that pink leopard print sleepsuit for ur little lady! Wish it fitted me hahaha xx

I went a little mad today in the next sale buying girlie bits, this is one of my favourite purchases :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 34
It'll only let me upload one photo its a pic of the wall stickers I've put up in the nursery I got them from amazon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 40
Some of my fav clothes, we're team yellow so trying to stay neutral

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 46
Fisher price woodsy bouncer

Attachments

• image.jpg