200.5 KB · Views: 38
OMG i love that moses basket!!!

Last edited:
Wall canvases from dunelm mill part of the sleepy owl collection

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 28
Babyslog you can get discount on the olive and Henri range if you get the new babies r us catalogue.....I can only upload one pic at a time.....I'm sure u can guess were going for owl them haha

Some of the wee body suits we got so cute and tiny I can't wait until there's a baby in them :family:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 40
Evie love your pink bouncer and caterpillar clothes, babyslog love that little hoody romper for next saw that last night, ammdaz looove that ute hat and mits aaaaaaah team yellow is killing me lol

Bhs also gave some gorgeous clothes in their sale but only really good if you know if its a boy or girl youre having

Evie love your pink bouncer and caterpillar clothes, babyslog love that little hoody romper for next saw that last night, ammdaz looove that ute hat and mits aaaaaaah team yellow is killing me lol

Thank you :) I love the fact you have gone green instead of beige :) I was eyeing up that set in babies r is but went for something a tad more Girley :) the catapiller stuff is £11 in tesco but only one bib in the set the other bin I got from having Chloe

If I knew I was having a girl it would look like a marshmallow exploded in the nursery EVERYTHING would be pink lol it would be very girlie, oooh might have a look in tesco. some of their clothes r lovely but going to try and resist until baby arrives the I can buy little outfits the drawers are full of bodysuits anf sleepsuits. I really need to stop shopping.

Can never shop enough :D just start buyin in larger sizes lol the caterpillar stuff is boy or girl so works out good either way x

i love the grey romper, furry one :) i got some things from next, got loads from the next sale yesterday aswel, there was some right good bargains!!

I can't see either link on my phone - mamas and papas links don't seem to like me :-/ lol x

Just ordered baby bouncer for bubs I love it! :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members