The best £18 pounds i have ever spent

SarahJane88

Reaction score
I finally gave in at 24 weeks and thought i cannot possibly get away anymore with my jeans that are past not fitting, so my mum and i searched everywhere at our local shopping centre for maternity jeans, debenhams dont even have a maternal range the assistant told me, new look, river island, next and all the others only have a range online -which is no good as i am short and like to try on different ones and also i am impatient an want things there and then-. Was about to give up when my mum suggeseted peacocks as we walked past, i have never been in there if i am honest, but it was worth a go and they had the best pair of jeans ever. They fit in the leg and actually suited me and to top it off they were only £18 pounds. I made my mum go and pay for them so i could put them on there and then and i have not had them off since.
Sorry for the long random story but i think its possibly the best 18 pounds i have ever spent. :dance:

Good tip! I don't often go in Peacocks will have to check it out. I've been living in some crop jeans which I have literally worn holes in now. Getting a bit desperate for some preggo pants.

Thanks, i never even thought of peacocks! i got my jeans frm new look but in the store and theyre great, think they were £18 too x

Think I'll be popping in there myself! I only own two pairs of maternity trousers and only 1 pair I actually find comfortable. Plan on going to Hedge End this weekend as has big Marks n Sparks with maternity section apparently!xx

Hadn't thought of Peacocks... I got my mat jeans from New Look (in the store) and I absolutely love them. They were £15.99, and I'm going to buy a second pair! :)

I'm finding my Mat Jeans uncomfortable at the moment! Not a happy bunny!

I bought loads of maternity stuff from the next sale last week (online) - deffo recommend the jeans and the work pants!! £10 each!!!!!! X

It must just be our shopping centre its quite big now its just been developed and is now a 'mall' but nowhere had maternity they all said i have to get them online. Peacocks didnt have ahuge selection but i must of just been in luck with the jeans they had.
I normally love next, i didnt realise they had a sale on, i shall have a look to see if its still on.
I have looked in mothercare a few times and have had a few tops out of there but i find the jeans not to my style at all.

no maternity stuff for me so far, none of our local shops even have maternity ranges in the shop and being a size 22 and 6ft its dodgy buying off the internet

i hav some maternity stuff but i find the belly bit quite annoyin, but have found some cheap stuff on asda direct and they deliver to ur local store for free.

must try peacocks tho.
got some good leggings from H&M for 8 quid which have lots of room for me to fill over next few months lol

will have to try peacocks and i find next asos and topshop maternity good x

Just had a look at the isme catalogue website. They actually had some bits which I thought were nice AND a range of sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back