The babyrace

Urchin

Reaction score
Anyone watching this?

Its covering some quite controversial subjects: a 40 year old severly disabled lesbian who (with help from her carers) injected her friends sperm to get pregnant... but she can't even feed herself.
Another lady who has tried for years and years to get pregnant, finally did through IVF, and still smokes... although she's trying to quit.

Urchin said:
Another lady who has tried for years and years to get pregnant, finally did through IVF, and still smokes... although she's trying to quit.

ooooh I don't like this lady!!! About her newborn:

"at 3 this morning I wanted to throttle her"

moan moan moan about her waking up in the night!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im watching this as well and thought her comment about her been up in the night was abit out of order as well like!!!

What channel was this on. Wanna see if i can get it on demand if i can.

bbc3.. it was on skyreal lives about a year ago.. imwatched almost the whole series.. the woman who winges doesnt give up smoking btw :x

i feel really sorry for the disabled mum.. poor bugger..its agood series.. really makes u feel lucky to be able to concieve naturally

lisa&alex said:
i feel really sorry for the disabled mum.. poor bugger

I know what you mean and I did feel for her, but when I saw she couldn't even feed herself I did question if she should be a mother or not... the child will just be brought up by her carers :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back