That's the cot up!!

leesey

Reaction score
I feel like I'm in between trimesters just now (don't officially move over to tri 3 til tomorrow, although in my mind I've been there since Thursday!) so just thought I'd share this here!!

Hubby put the cot bed up today and I really feel like that's a massive deal!! Quite a momentous occasion in my mind :) It's our anniversary today (not our wedding anniversary, just our going out anniversary) and we don't really celebrate it much, I kinda thought it was like a nice little pressie from dh.

So I took a piccy, and even though the baby's room is still cluttered and I've not got anything on the walls yet, I just wanted to share!

So here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_20120506_124645.jpg
    IMG_20120506_124645.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 104
Gorgeous! Hope u don't mind me asking, but where are the little drawers from xxxx

Gorgeous! Hope u don't mind me asking, but where are the little drawers from xxxx

Debenhams online, got them on sale using vouchers from wedding gifts!! Unfortunately I don't think they have that colour anymore, but they do have them in natural http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_320013002086MISC_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtdrawer . I was lucky that I got both sets for £92, I don't think I would have paid full price for them as they are smaller than they look but still gorgeous! xx

Looking lovely :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aw that's fab!!
I still haven't bought my cot, I'm so unorganized :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Cot is beautiful (we're going for dark wood too!) but I must confess the drawers were what I first noticed - they are adorable!!! So pretty but also a little different

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw that's fab!!
I still haven't bought my cot, I'm so unorganized :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Need to get your arse in gear madam, not long to go ;)

We were lucky that MIL was desperate to buy us the cot, how could I refuse? :D xx

Cot is beautiful (we're going for dark wood too!) but I must confess the drawers were what I first noticed - they are adorable!!! So pretty but also a little different

xxxxxxxxxxx

They are very pretty, I wouldn't even have looked at them tbh if they hadn't been reduced, they were totally out of my usual budget!!

I'm sure Ikea and argos and the like have similar things, but it's really the lining in the wicker baskets and the pretty bows that are the icing on the cake xx

looks lovely i was just saying to my mum that i always liked dark wood for a nursery :) x

It looks fab honey :)

That looks like the same cot we have too :)

xxx

You are so much more organised than me!!! looking great, lucky baby xx

Thanks ladies, just thought I should point out that I don't plan on keeping the clothes hanging on the changing station lol. The clothes hanging up are the ones that still need to be washed, if I put them away they'll get muddled with the rest. I'm just laughing cos I didn't realise they were hanging in the background there :lol: xx

aww love it and those little drawer sets are super cute maddison has summet similar with pink canvas draws for her bits n bobs and has a little book shelf above the draw bit very handy for all her tiny play stuff to go into and one is a sock draw lol,i also like the dark wood xxx

Oh I love your nursery! Can't wait to see more pics xxx

Aww cute - is the cot from mamas & papas, looks v similar to ours but we have the white version! Also have similar wicker baskets in a bookcase thing so I love yours!! Good taste you have hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back