Thats right my cub arrived!

redbear

Reaction score
Hi ladies im writing my story here i know its the wrong place but oh well....

So i post saying that i was having pains, they where two minutes apart lasting 40 seconds but not too bad i could still talk while having one, but due to babies movements i was asked to go in. We went in and at 3.30 we where sent home, not in labour but early labour the guy said i was having 'mild tightenings' but my cervix was only midway down so not dialating.
So we got home and i started screaming the house down, the pains got very bad very fast but i thought it was all in my head, by 4.30 hubby called hospital to tell them i wanted pain relif. Felt like pushing on the way there but still thought it was in my head as i had just been checked. So we got to the hospital at 5.00 hubby went to park car while i set off inside my legs gave way as i got a contraction in the doorway luckly a midwife was just leaving so got me on a wheelchair and took me up to delivery, half way there i felt the push pain and my waters popped. I was in so much pain i was screaming and everything, I went onto the bad during the next gap between contractions and put on gas and air....

Oh my god... a moment for gas and air that stuff is under rated it is amazing...
Midwife came in and checked me and said, yep your fully dialated and i can feel babys head half way we will have a baby in the next half hour, if you need to push push..... my hubbys face was a picture i had gone from not in labour to ready to push in 1.5 hour, my mum arrived just in time.

They told me there was poop in the water and i was so spaced out i just concentrated so much, at 5.50 Alice was born.

My total labour at hospital was 50 minutes! I only had gas and air and got to fully dialated with nothing!

Anyway we had to stay in overnight to check Alice but all is good and we are home now.

She weighed 8 pounds 15 ounce and it was my first. I was in shock until today i think! xx
AliceFamily.jpg

Aliceone.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations, yet another quick labour :)
Glad all is well with you and baby :) x

Wow! Great story hun, glad it was over quickly for you. Hope you ate enjoying your LO

that is a fab labour story..congratulations can't wait to see pics xx

Wow that's amazing!!!! Is this your first? Xx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huge congratulations!! A nice quick labour too! :) xx

Congrats hunny :) Hope you and baby are ok. Jealous wish I could have a quick natural labour like yours x

wow congrats hun

there were so many scary labour treads for a while now everyone seems to be popping them out in a matter of hours

cant wait to see pics of her x

Oh she weighed 8.15 and yes first baby, i was more shocked than anyone!!

good lord woman...go you!!! :D was this your first?xx

Wow fast labour! Congratulations x

What did she weigh? She looks so cute x

oh just seen the pic load, how adorable x

Ahh beautiful pictures :)
Lovely babyy :) x

Amazing story honey. Congrats. Totally adore the picture. xxxxx

Awww she's lovely - well done - great birth story - hope mine is similar :)

Aw congrats again she's beautiful xxxx

Congrats - she is gorgeous!!! Hope my birth is as quick!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back