Leannes Birth story.

leannesxb

Reaction score
OK here goes ladies!!!! This may be a essay!! lol

As you all know last week I had been having excruciating abdominal and back pains and for a week before that we had been having trouble with AJ having a raised heartbeat. On friday morning I struggled down to the mw near enough in tears by the time I got there with the pain. She listen to AJ and again he was tachycartic and she decided to send me up to the hospital to be monitored again. They were busy so told me not to rush. Well you know me I didn't instead I went and brought my mums mothers day presents etc. lol.

I went up around 12 pm ish but didn't bother telling anyone apart from Jason as I had been in so many times. I went on the monitor and they took my pulse which by that point was 124 and my bp was 148/96. They immediately started a drip as they thought I was dehydrated. My head and stomach was killing me. Even the lights were hurting my eyes! Once the drip was in they left me for 30mins to monitor me and when they returned my pulse had gone higher and I could feel myself deteriorating.
They decided to deliver AJ then and told me i had around 2 hours. I phoned Jason and told him to leave work and go home and get my bags. Then I phoned mum and had a cry. lol. The drs then came in and told me they were going to deliver now. I went a little hysterical and that is a understatement!!!!! I refused to allow them to do anything till Jason was there and refused to sign the emergency consent forms! Mum phoned and said Jason was in a taxi and would be about 10mins. So I allowed them to start.

I was taken through to theatre and a spinal was put in my back. The spinal didn't hurt but the local that went in first definitely did. lol. I had a mw on my right putting on a bp cuff, one on the left inserting a canullar, one putting on my stockings (sexy lol) and one between my legs holding a monitor to my stomach checking on baby. My legs went heavy and tingly and I was laid down and my catheter was inserted. At this point my Jason arrived in his scrubs thank god. They then started, AJ was born at 5:53pm and took a little while to cry. Longest few minutes of my life. He eventually cried and daddy was invited to see him. He also got to cut some of the cord off which was cool for him. He then came back and sat with me while they sorted baby. I went in to shock and was unable to stop shaking and my teeth were chattering. lol. Jason went with baby to SCBU while I was being stitched as I didn't want AJ to be alone. I was stitched up but towards the end I started to be able to feel everything they were doing. I thought my insides were on fire probably the worst pain I had ever felt. I was given a local into the wound and they finished as quick as they could. I was taken to recovery afterwards to recover and Jason was back and forth telling me about AJ and checking on me.

Around 9pm I was taken to the ward to be monitored etc but first they wheeled me into SCBU to get my first look at AJ. Daddy had got a few cuddles already. I recovered well and by sat morning I got up and had a shower. lol. AJ was in SCBU until tuesday night when I was allowed to have him in with me for the first time. He was small for his age as I had suspected he would be to be honest, he needed a drip due to low blood sugar levels and his blood gases showed his oxygen levels were low.

The reason for the pain and the reason it took so long to stitch me up!!!!
I had a split in my abdominal muscle wall and the fatty tissue inside had come through almost like a hernia. AJ had then pushed the uterus wall and his butt through the hole. OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!! They had lot to stitch and repair in there. lol

Please don't be put off any c-section ladies my story is extreme and doesn't happy every day. AJ is worth every minute of the pain and stress and has made our family complete. I am recovering well and my scar is healing really nicely. AJ is doing well and getting stronger everyday.

Sorry if its a essay. lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow ! Congratulations,

Couldn't stop reading your story, it's great to hear things were ok with you both, I couldn't imagine the fright ! How was your pregnancy throughout ? Did you have any other problems ? XX

Scary story but glad all is safe and well and you have a beautiful baby boy to enjoy - no wonder you were in so much pain!!!! Glad to hear all is ok now. xxx

congrats hunni now take it easy as you need the rest with having a c-section. glad aj is fine and healthy. just be glad you got there when needed and have a beautiful baby boy cause he's worth it x x x

:cry: oh hunny I can't imagine how worried you were! Thank God they got AJ out quick. Glad you are both recovering well, would have been interesting to see Jase's bp too huh lol. :hug: hugs to you all, if you need me let me know sweetie. Lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Amazing leanne. Congrats to you all , you were
So brave. It's been amazing going through
The last 30 odd week with u, thank u for everything
And I'll be seeing u soon in the next chapter!
Lots of love to u and it family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing leanne. Congrats to you all , you were
So brave. It's been amazing going through
The last 30 odd week with u, thank u for everything
And I'll be seeing u soon in the next chapter!
Lots of love to u and it family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It has been amazing hun right from the start. Can't wait for us all to be in the next chapter together. xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: oh hunny I can't imagine how worried you were! Thank God they got AJ out quick. Glad you are both recovering well, would have been interesting to see Jase's bp too huh lol. :hug: hugs to you all, if you need me let me know sweetie. Lots of love xxxxxxxxx

All I will say is I have never seen that shade of grey on a persons face.lol. xxx

Wow ! Congratulations,

Couldn't stop reading your story, it's great to hear things were ok with you both, I couldn't imagine the fright ! How was your pregnancy throughout ? Did you have any other problems ? XX

I did suffer with a few problems through the pregnancy. I have arthritis and couldn't take my medication throughout so was suffering with that and then SPD. Had 3 lots of bleeding before 12 weeks too. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun.

You've really had a hard time of the pregnancy and birth but I'm sure your precious little AJ more than makes up for.

I hope you continue to feel better and enjoy your new family life to the max xx

Huge congrats hun, what a story, you poor thing. Glad you and aj are ok though :) xxx

Congratulations sounds scary but glad AJ arrived safely & your healing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back