Mystery solved!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Well knew there was a reason I didn't like spiders!!!!!

Went to the doctors today re the insect bite I developed on Thursday and the subsequent lumps and red swellings I have developed over the weekend. He took one look and got his colleague who confirmed it was a bite which had become infected and caused a allergic reaction in my body. The bite had 2 puncture wounds which in their opinion is a spider bite. Apparently there are a few uk spider which can cause a reaction if they bite you!

Good to know like I am not freaked out enough by them!! lol

Drs both agreed that is what has caused me to feel crappy and have a high pulse and has caused AJs raised heart rate since friday morning!! They are complaining to the hospital too as on saturday when I mentioned it the mw wouldn't even look and yesterday they just told me to go to the GP!!!

So ladies mystery solved!!! lol

I would SERIOUSLY complain against those who refused to even look!

Don't worry I will!! The GPs were gonna construct a letter themselves too cos they were pretty annoyed. Not as annoyed as the OH just was. lol.

OH MY DAYS!!!!! Glad u have found the cause of it, stupid hospital for not even looking at it!! All the time u have spent in and out of hospital. xxxx

As well as the doctors I think you should too and kick up a huge stink, what if that had caused some other problems with AJ, or brought on early labour grrrrr .

Have they given you anything to help with it at all?? Stupid creepy crawlies, I don;t like spiders either, the only thing I don;t use the but it's a living thing for :)

xxxx

Any creature with more than 4 legs has no rightful place on this planet imo. Glad they found a cause and are going to kick up a stink.

When autumn comes gather some conkers and put 2 in each corner of every room including the loft, this stops spiders coming in. The repellent sprays you can buy all contain conker essence and this way it's free!

Glad you are ok hun xxxxxxxxxx

Good tip BB ta. I will put some in the shed to cos thursday morning I was in there cleaning the rabbits out and I reckon thats where it happened. I have got antibiotics for a week and a antihistamine cream for the itchyness. If they don't heal in a couple of days I can go get some steriods but I would rather stay off them if I can.

Oh my friggin god that would completely freak me out (sorry)

thats so bad they wouldnt even look im glad you're complaining !

my mum and sister have both been bitten by spiders in england so i knew it could happen but eeeek you poor thing thankfully they figured it, out hope it eases soon xxxxxx

Good tip BB ta. I will put some in the shed to cos thursday morning I was in there cleaning the rabbits out and I reckon thats where it happened. I have got antibiotics for a week and a antihistamine cream for the itchyness. If they don't heal in a couple of days I can go get some steriods but I would rather stay off them if I can.

Bob Martin do a spray for rabbits and their areas to stop creep crawlies, you can get it from pets at home. I tried to train my rabbits to kill spiders but I think they prefer watching me sobbing in a corner lol

yeh Dylan just laughs at me and the dog steps over them whilst I am hysterically trying to scale the walls to get away!!! Feeling so much better today. Aj has been up and kicking away this morning and the infection after just one day is starting to go down. My other lumps are going down to. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back