~Thank a member~

I want to thank everyone for keeping me as sane as humanly possible during the horrendous 9 months and the 13 days of overdue-ness moaning I done! :hug:

Special thanks to Dannii for being a wonderful text buddy and for putting up with Ewan's texts as well! :dance:

Also thanks to the two Sarahs (Tillytots & Geordie&Bairn) because when I joined the forums you guys were amazing. Always replied to my pointless moans and made me feel good about myself!

joj said:
Thank you to Urchin for the fantastic fingerprint keyring, I bought it for my OH for our anniversary and he absolutely loved it :D Thank you!!!

Glad you both liked it :D :D :D

everyone on this forum is fantastic, i have receieved some great advice and i would be truely lost without you all

i would like too thank jo, kim jen and lisa for our great msn chats you are all very good friends of mine
even though i live far away from you i know if i needed you, you would be there for me, i class you all as my true friends and dont know what i would do without you all, thank you for putting up with me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

debecca said:
I'd like to thank Bloom (Judy) who was a fantastic text buddy and friend during pregnancy. She also puts up with me ringing her at random times and asking such important questions as "How the F*ck do I get my Silver Cross 3D to fold up?!" and she sent me a gorgeous SheMiffy cuddly toy to keep me company while I'm feeling low because she can't be here in person (I'm crying just writing this it meant so much to me honestly). She is SUCH a generous and lovely person and I wish there were more like her :hug:

I also think DebbieM is fab for texting me every day while I've been low and keeping me going. She listened to me cry and rant on the phone the other night and has been so helpful to me :hug:

You see I now have another 59403752934 people to thank and I'm bound to forget someone but ALL my penpals write me fabby letters (and I LOVE writing replies) and ALL the girls on the PND Support Thread feel like true friends now.

I love you all: Suzie, Muppetmummy, Tilly, Lara, you're all amazing :cheer:

To be honest Urchin I don't know what I'd have done without this forum over the last few months. So thank you also to Laura for starting it and the Mods for doing such a good job... er... moderating!

That turned into a right tearjerker of an Oscars speech. I AM Gwyneth.

Only just seen this as ive been on my hols

Thats lovely Bexs :hug: Im glad you liked SheMiffy i just wish i could meet you in person.

There are lots of people i want to thank too many to list infact. Bex you have been amazing to me and been a pillar of support thorughout my pregnancy and one day when your better and settled im going to make the effort to travel the length of the country to vist you and Conniefold Also Helsekia has been great to me we have spent many evenings chatting away. so thank you ladies and all the others i went through the tris with. I dont know what i would of done without this forum its been a huge part of my life for so long i will be around for a while yet.

:eek: you sneaky woman bloom!here i was chatting to you on msn and you were typing this!seriously though should be me thanking you.I have really enjoyed all our conversations and rants and moans :rotfl: you are a fabby person and sophie is a gorgeous little lady. :hug: :hug: :hug:

while im here thanx sarah&LJ for our msn convos :D LisaJ1986 for some really nice posts,Geordie&bairn for the same :D sarahHfor being nice too :D debecca for her lovely letters :D theres lots more people i should thank so thankyou everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh and clairescunny for the tea and chat :hug:i just found your post!youre naughty putting that up but ill let you off cos your too nice to shout at and millie would shout at me anyway :rotfl: im here whenever hun :D

helsekia said:
:eek: you sneaky woman bloom!here i was chatting to you on msn and you were typing this!seriously though should be me thanking you.I have really enjoyed all our conversations and rants and moans :rotfl: you are a fabby person and sophie is a gorgeous little lady. :hug: :hug: :hug:

while im here thanx sarah&LJ for our msn convos :D LisaJ1986 for some really nice posts,Geordie&bairn for the same :D sarahHfor being nice too :D debecca for her lovely letters :D theres lots more people i should thank so thankyou everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh and clairescunny for the tea and chat :hug:i just found your post!youre naughty putting that up but ill let you off cos your too nice to shout at and millie would shout at me anyway :rotfl: im here whenever hun :D

Aww thanks. You've always made me feel better. Felt quite down tonight and that's lifted me a bit.

Aww thanks. You've always made me feel better. Felt quite down tonight and that's lifted me a bit.

sorry to hear your feelin a bit down,nothing too serious i hope :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

helsekia said:

sorry to hear your feelin a bit down,nothing too serious i hope :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just a bit emotional and tired. I'll be ok. Thanks for asking though :hug: :hug:

Lisa, please tell me your tickers wrong,there is no way it is 83 days til christmas

Nope, i'm afraid not. I had to double check that we were in October now!!!

Thank you from me to;

Gem & Leland - for being the BEST, BEST, BEST preggers twin I could have asked for. You truly are a lifelong pal and I know our boys are gonna grow up being great friends! I love you even though you left me on my own for 6 weeks because you couldn't bloody well wait your turn! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Debecca - you were a great friend throughout pregnancy, and you are now. Love you lots xx

Tillytots - You are a beautiful person, inside and out. I have never met anyone so strong. I admire you.

Purple13 - You're just brill!

Midna - who is no longer with us. She is just great in so many ways. She helped me a lot without even realising it.

Sherlock - Another fab pregnancy buddy, as were Pregnopaws and kellysomer

Urchin - for organising the Brum meet and keeping this forum ticking along nicely

And of course, last but not least...... my MattM for being the best Daddy to Luke... well, he IS a member here after all.. :D

Thank you to anyone else I may have forgotten.. it's not intentional and to all who I have had the pleasure of conversing with over the last 15 months :D

helsekia said:

Awwww thanks hun!!! :D

Aww thanks to anyone who's said me :oops: Sorry not seen this before!

I'd like to thank anyone who ever replied to any of my threads but some names are:

My tri friends: NICCI (great text and premature baby buddy, we have compared lots of notes which is really helpful!), Claireyfairy (just become a mum- so happy for you!), Nickilubs (congrats on little Ivy), Dannii (always has lovely words for everyone), Mildly (congrats on little Oscar and thank you for all your lovely replies you always give really nice replies) There are lots more so :hug: to you all!

And since Ive ventured into some of the other forums I also wanna thank those of you there who always reply like purple13 (you were great at replying in the breastfeeding sections when I had concerns), Midna (such a shame you're not around as your advice was brilliant to all new mums), lisa1986 (you always take time to reply in alot of the different sections which is lovely), geordie&bairn (i remember you when i was in early pregnancy and you always were a kind person with lots of hugs for everyone), there are soooo many more but i have to stop somewhere!! :oops: so thanks to EVERYONE as this is such a lovely and kind place to come and has been great throughout pregnancy and now motherhood!xx

I wanted to pass a MASSIVE Thank You On to a few people -

Fran_23 - For being so nice and having a laugh :) You've made me feel very welcome here.

Tracey 2 - For PMing me to meet you early at the BW meet tomorrow, your such a lovely person, as I said in the PM, from what I have read there are alot of people there that think alot of you, and I know why! :hug:

Geordie&Bairn - For making me feel wecome, cant wait to meet you!!

Beanie - For being an Eagle Eye!! :)

Debecca - for all the advice etc that you have passed on, and kind words.

Lucybee - for all the Reflux info given to me in the early, pre-diagnosis days! Thanks Hun.

Suzie and Faith - For being so nice and caring! Making me feel welcome at the BW meet, and advice and hugs in our thread of doooooooom!

Muppetmummy - having a tough time at the moment, and I really wish there was something I could do, you deserve to be happy! Thank you for all the info and advice given over the months!

Emma58, sherlock, laracomps, DebbieM, 1sttimemummy, gem and leland and everyone else in the PND thread - you have all been such a big help and support, I just hope that I give back even half of what I recieve! Your all insperational people x

God I hope I havent forgotten anyone, no doubt I have. Im Sorry. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back