thank you

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all

just wanted to put in here a huge thank you to everyone, for all the PM's, messages and texts and calls. I dont know where il be without all your support, it really does mean so much to me :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for everything :hug: :hug:

I am lost for words honey, I don't think anything I can say will make you feel better, but you are very much in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you're ok. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey sorry I didn't send you a PM, I didn't want to intrude, but was thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetheart, you know you are all in my thoughts constantly, sending big hugs and love to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your OH, Tracey. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back