~Thank a member~

Urchin

Reaction score
I thought we could have a thread where we thank people for either helping us with good advice, or making us laugh or whatever reason we like.

I got the idea for this thread cos I just sent a pm to Sarah113
I have noticed she always says hi to new people in the "introduce yourself" forum. It can be a pain going in there just to say "hi" but its something I think really makes this place seem nice and welcoming, I often don't get the chance myself, I should really do it more.
So "THANK YOU" to Sarah113 who always seems to find the time to make new people feel welcome here.

awww what a lovely idea!

Thank you Debecca, 1sttimemum, Mel&Jacob and Sarah (Geordie) for my birthday cards/presents

I've already sent her a card and pressies to thankm her but I can't thank her enough...

DANNII87

My best friend throughout pregnancy, not just for preggo stuff but always there to listen to all my life rants. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

THANK YOU DANNII!!

Massive thanks to MANDSPICE

for everything, the mini meetups, her fabulous txts listening to me whinge about getting up at night shes brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Well, i would have to say thank-you to Mrsbrightside (Lesley) :wave:
She is without a doubt my bestest bud in the whole world! :hug:
It is so nice being able to share this pregnancy with her as there is only a few weeks between us and she can always make me smile when i feel sad or worried.

Love ya hun!! :hug:

thanks to all the new friends ive made on here in the last year.
felt like ive known them all my life and they made leah's christening extra special just by being there!
a few of them have seen me at my rat arsed worst :lol: :lol: and one has even seen me first thing in the morning :puke: :puke: (im suprised she didnt run away) :lol: :lol:
love you all!
and thanks to lauraB for this forum, cos without it i wouldnt have met the above!
and to all the mods :)

i want to say thankyou to Geordie&Bairn, melandbean and emx279 for listening to me when i was worried ect about this pregnancy, thankyou girls.

also i want to say thankyou to everyone on here for all your support and kind words when i lost my LO in january

I want to thank all of you for all your support over the years. Listening to my grumps when Brian is away!

I especially want to thank the following for making me smile/laugh everyday:
Tracey2, Foxxi, Fran, Sweetcheeks24, Jools, Kev, Kazlin, Snuggle, Sarah&LJ, Geordie, Urchin, Squiglet, Mummykay, Melanie, Jade, Mel&Bean, Minxy

.... probably loads more but my head has gone to moosh!

i would like to say a big thank you

to tracey she has been so nice and still text's me now and again xx

i just hope i've been as much help to her :wink:
xx :hug: :hug: xx

First of all I'd like to Thank my Mam and Dad for having me.. without them, I wouldnt be here today!

Secondly, I'd like to than LauraB and the mods.. without them, my son would have a useless mother (he still has a useless mother, but thats besides the point!!)

Thirdly, I'd like to Thank all my fans, in no particular order... Sweetcheeks24, Kazlin, SarahH

Also.. Valentine, MrsTommo, Redshoes... all for your great advice and words of wisdom!

And lastly... all my other minions... you know who you are!!

:D :lol: :wink: :rotfl:

Thank you to everyone for makin the forum such a nice place and all the babies who make it look so cute lol :D :D :D

I'd like to thank Bloom (Judy) who was a fantastic text buddy and friend during pregnancy. She also puts up with me ringing her at random times and asking such important questions as "How the F*ck do I get my Silver Cross 3D to fold up?!" and she sent me a gorgeous SheMiffy cuddly toy to keep me company while I'm feeling low because she can't be here in person (I'm crying just writing this it meant so much to me honestly). She is SUCH a generous and lovely person and I wish there were more like her :hug:

I also think DebbieM is fab for texting me every day while I've been low and keeping me going. She listened to me cry and rant on the phone the other night and has been so helpful to me :hug:

You see I now have another 59403752934 people to thank and I'm bound to forget someone but ALL my penpals write me fabby letters (and I LOVE writing replies) and ALL the girls on the PND Support Thread feel like true friends now.

I love you all: Suzie, Muppetmummy, Tilly, Lara, you're all amazing :cheer:

To be honest Urchin I don't know what I'd have done without this forum over the last few months. So thank you also to Laura for starting it and the Mods for doing such a good job... er... moderating!

That turned into a right tearjerker of an Oscars speech. I AM Gwyneth.

Thank you to lisa&alex for being my friend, for helping me raise money for the nas xxx

Nice idea :D

I would like to thank mrs_tommo, SarahH, tracey2, saffydreamer, Anna23 and all girls in TTC for keeping me sane. You always reply to my posts and make me smile daily :hug:

I'd like to thank monster_munch for just being so damn perfect in every fricking way...
yeah, that's about it I think :moon: :rotfl:

What a lovely idea for a thread! I want to thanks everyone here who's offered me advice throughout my pregnancy - dont know what I would have done without this place, seriously! In particular I want to thank:

Nickilubs
Mildly
Steelgoddess
Dannii
HideiLu (have I spelt that right? :think: )
ReggiesMummy
MagicMarkers

For all being there for me in a huge way - you were all in tri 2 when I joined and I feel all of you have helped me enjoy this pregnancy as much as I have. You're a brilliant bunch of girls with an ability to make me laugh so much and to be so kind and caring. I will always think of you all when I think back on my pregnancy, and that means a lot....so thanks for being there!!! And congratulations on your little ones - I'm completely jealous and in awe - you've all produced such stunning babies!!! :eek:

Thanks aramintalovegrove, Cleo100, prickleyfairey, kerrryp, kerrymac, Mrs_Jay and all the others currently posting in the labour sign spotting thread - I appreciate sharing these few weeks with you girls, it's so exciting to guess who's going to pop next! (Please be me, haha! :pray: :lol: )

Others who I don't know so well but who have made me feel very welcome here:
Geordie&Bairn
Trixipaws
Tillytots
Debecca
Redshoes
Morganuk

Big hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure there's more! Cheers girlies :D

C xxx

Mummy-D said:
Well, i would have to say thank-you to Mrsbrightside (Lesley) :wave:
She is without a doubt my bestest bud in the whole world! :hug:
It is so nice being able to share this pregnancy with her as there is only a few weeks between us and she can always make me smile when i feel sad or worried.

Love ya hun!! :hug:

awww darling that's just made me cry :cry: (in a nice way)

I wanna say thank you to you as well Mummy-D for ALWAYS being there when I need you, for believing in me and for keeping me strong and letting me be truthful!! You always manage to make me smile and see that things aren't as bad as my mind is making me think they are... I have found a true best mate in you!! I couldn't think of anyone else to share my pregnancy journey with!!

Love ya hunni xx :hug:

Also Mel&Bean for all the advice she has given me, for making me test and keeping me calm and company the night that I got my BFP!!

love ya too hun xx :hug:

I forgot to thank leckershell for bidding for this cool dino hat on ebay when I had to go out. Brody says thank you too. Cool isn't it? :D :D
Here he is wearing it with his dinosaur pyjamas too LOL

safaripendant049.jpg

safaripendant050.jpg

Theres Kelsey cos shes just nice...

Newmum cos shes nice too...

SarahH because shes nice...

Maria1979 cos shes nice aswell

(can you see where I'm going with this :rotfl: )

So under that statement I'll include snuggle, Mrs.Tommo, purple13, and many others which I would mention but mainly recognise by sigs and avatars as I'm crap with names.

Mamichuli because she gives me loads of great advice.

Monster munch for making me seem normal in comparison

But not Urchin, she made the message body's contain no more than 60000 characters, made me into a dragon geek, and when I reached 6000 posts she kept taking posts off me so I looked like a loon posting "Ive made it to 6000 posts" when I only had 5990 :shakehead: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ok maybe Urchin then... :D for keeping our forum smut free... :wink:

This is a lovely idea for a thread!

I'd like to say thank you to:-

Sabrina, topbird, Lyn_no3, Tangerinedream and other pregnancy buddies I had in 2006/7 and who were active posters in my pregnancy diary giving me lots of advice and support.

maybebaby and trixipaws (and others I must have forgotten) for info and advice about homebirth.

beanie, Melanie, Daggers, skatty, misslarue and others for the fantastic support and advice I received on BLW.

Emmylou for letting me come to stay with her so I could go to an English forum meet in February.

Sweetcheeks24 for being a lovely friend and very funny.

Urchin, Minxy, LauraB, glitzyglamgirl, xSuzx and now beanie (again!) for being lovely to moderate with - we have a laugh!

I must have forgotten some, I'll come back later. I love this forum. I have so many friends here and log on everyday. I am very priveledged to be a mod here.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back