Tests getting darker after big bleed

Sugar10

Reaction score
Hello so I believed to be going through an early m/c, started bleeding on Tuesday and it ended up heavy at times, and has tapered off today. (I take blood thinners so I always bleed more with everything anyway), and was testing to see the lines fade away. But they’ve been getting darker, any thoughts? I’m obviously going to ring my GP Monday and hopefully sort some blood work out if they continue to get darker.
I have some photos to upload. AD0AB9DA-5515-43F2-B62C-F9CDD3CF0698.jpeg

AB4BC1F7-FFD9-4110-A3B8-8628E372D990.jpeg The bottom one is tonight’s. I have tests from 26th November , which was my first faint positive.

Oh wow, I'm sorry this must be so confusing for you! Hopefully GP can give you some answers. I have never experienced the tests getting darker after mc.
Let's hope the bleed wasn't an mc. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

I have a positive digital today, 1-2 weeks! plus FRER still getting darker.
Not sure what I believe, but I just want to move forward one way or the other.
Be glad when we can find out hopefully next week, either way will be OK as then we can deal with what’s happening x x

I commented on the dec testing thread I didn't see this...
I had pink, brown and bright red bleeding with my daughter. Assumed was another MC but my tests never went negative and got darker x

Thank you for this @PeanutButter, it’s good to hear. I’m not hopeful but there’s a glimmer somewhere :) I’ll update this week. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back