Another bleed...... :( scared now

Cazza

Reaction score
Been at hospital today after another sudden major very heavy bleed.

Had a scan and saw little Bubba waving right back at us which was great. Measurements all fit in with time scale.

Doctor confirmed my cervix was tightly closed, but they don't know where the blood is coming from. If it still continues tomorrow I have to go back in.

The odd thing is that it's exactly 4 weeks since the last bleed - I know some ladies still get a period of sorts throughout - but the doctor today dismissed that idea.

They are still classing it as a 'threatened misscarriage' though which scares me.

Just desperate now to get to next Wednesday's dating scan without any more incidents.

:hugs: i hope you are ok hun, so glad scan went well though, thats great! i'm sure everything will be just fine, put your feet up and let OH fuss over you! xxx

bless you......hopefully its just your body having a clean out, making room for baby...or something :s

fingers crossed for you anyway xxxx

How scary :(
Glad the scan showed everything is ok. Xx

I had this throughout my first pregnancy it settled after 8 weeks and came back at 23weeks and was then put on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. the baby always was fine but the could not see the source of the bleed as it did not show up on scans. So, Take it easy, things will settle you will be fine

So pleased the baby looked OK and you got that reassurance! Stay positive, you're in my thoughts xx

Fingers crossed for you Hun maybe ur cervix was irritated or tge uterus stretching is giving u the occasional bleed x

Fingers crossed it's stops, it's hot to be a good sign that cervix were so tightly shut. Take it easy Hun x x

I hope it all is ok, think positive, and just think of the little bean that you saw on the screen.

Thanks ladies x

Bleeding has subsided this morning thank goodness.

Off to see the doctor at midday see what he says!!

oh no how scary for you! I know lots of people who have had period like bleeding so it sounds possible. I think when they scan you they like to stay on the fence with stuff. Cool you saw baby tho

Well the doctor took one look at me and my blood pressure and signed me off for a week!!!

He concurs with the hospital that I need bed rest for a few days.

So that's me with my feet up then - just a shame OH is workign late turns for the next 5 nights *doh*

Thats good you are signed off, have lots of rest and let hubby run around after you, well when hes not at work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back