Test?

tots hope

Reaction score
Just wondered how long you should keep your pee in before you do a pregnancy test? Went for a wee about 1 hour before testing and got a BFN and wondered how much longer i should wait?

I knew really that it wouldn't work but couldn't resist!

It is best to do them in the morning - your first wee after waking up is the strongest hun - best to use that

Might wait till about 9 or the morning - this waiting game is soo hard!

I POAS :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just to get rid of the withdrawal symptoms :oops:

I know I know you can't get a positive this early - but I feel all calm again now..
and I have a new sympathy for addicts

Libs I don't know how you do it!?

I tested on Sunday and it was negative (my second negative so far) ... I'm on cycle day like 42 or something crazy like that...

I don't know what to do anymore...

Poas just drives me crazy.... until it's a positive that is!

for some reason just the actual act of peeing in a cup calms me down...can you imagine ever reading that statement anywhere other than a ttc forum :rotfl: I don't know - I think I get panicky that that bfp may be waiting there thinking why doesn't she just poas and find me.... :oops:

once I've done it I'm fine for a few days.

plus I think it's the opks - I have to do a massive amount of them as I can be irregular and I just miss doing them :oops:

Ok so you reckon to wiat till about 9 - i am dying to pee now and i still have an hour and 20 minutes to wait. To make matters worse my left boob is throbbing!

If there are enough people on here to keep me entertained till 9 might just be able to do it!

Well I think waiting until the morning would be the best idea since your urine should be in your bladder for 4 hours (and the time starts counting only after your bladder is pretty much full)

but... sometimes I know it's difficult. I never take a test unless it's with my FMU... that's just because I get too disappointed seeing the BFNs ...

so if you want to take one at nine... then go for it... but I'd wait til the morning when the urine will be nice and concentrated.

Hope you get your BFP!!!!

libs said:
for some reason just the actual act of peeing in a cup calms me down...can you imagine ever reading that statement anywhere other than a ttc forum :rotfl:

That's hilarious... I have just the opposite affect though... Although I had planned on testing this morning... but since I tested on Sunday I didn't have a test for this morning... but when I woke up I actually didn't even think about it... it was my DH that even reminded me... I'm glad I feel like it has lifted off my mind just a bit...

Well...I'm glad your peeing in a cup helps you out a bit! At least you'll be good and practiced to get that BFP in a couple days!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :hug:

Got a confession - i tested..... got a BFN though. Going to wait till friday morning now - so annoyed at myself for giving it to the temptation!

Don't worry...everyone does it. I tested on Sunday but even though it was in the morning... I was still mad because I said I'd wait til Wednesday. Temptations are there... and when you're ttc sometimes you just have to give in!!! One day we'll all give into that temptation and tests and get our BFP's then we'll be glad we did! :dance: (hopefully soon! :pray: )

Good luck for Friday!

When your desperate for a baby though you do everything in your power to have one, no matter what crazy stunts you do!
Dont blame you tots hope for testing, i used to be the same. :hug:

i wee before leaving work and test as soon as i get home. I live about 45mins away from work and mine came up +. Im too asleep in the mornings to remember where to pee but you would get the best results from a morning wee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back