Test is lighter today..

I never got a positive on a digital until af was a week and a bit overdue :) x Up until then it was faint lines on FR and very very faint lines on Tesco x Then a week after af due they started getting darker x It just depends chick x Achy boobs is a brilliant sign x :D

Omg just caught up on all your threads....where have I been? Just wanted to say that when I got my BFP my boobs were agony and AF cramps for the whole if tri1.... Im convinced this is really it despite all the false positives over last few months, especially on different tests! Oh and I also convinced myself I was eptopic due to pains low left abdomen which was actually just a pregnancy symptom from trapped wind due to constipation.... I have absolutely everything crossed for you honey. You so deserve this!

Yep, sore boobs was definitely the first sign for me too.
The soreness is up and down at the moment, sometimes they're very sore, other days not so much :)
Bloody huge as well! xxx

Louise I think that all the girls a probably right. Just a bit too early for the digital one! The wait must awful!

FX for u!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry the tests are still messing you around babes. Try not to stress out, all the others are right, it could be way too early for a Digi to work and try not to compare tests, there could be allsorts of reasons why the one this morning is lighter - more diluted wee, wrong time of day for you (mine were always stronger in the evening then with FMU), anything. Please don't worry and hang in there, I know the wait must be a killer but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end xxx

loopylou, thinking about it, the digi starts at 1-2 weeks doesn't it? if you are only 12-13dpo it probably wouldnt have picked it up as you may have only conceived 5 days ago!? xxx

I agree with Positivity. I known its difficult hanging around but it may just have been too early for the digi.

Good point, Pos!

Also - you weren't getting massively strong lines with the C&S - like me with the ICs I never got a strong line on them even at about 6 weeks gone. I think you should wait a few days and then pee on a FR. Sounds like C&S ain't your brand and you're too early for the CB Digi but that you ARE preg. Waiting and false negs are rubbish :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back