TENS

KirstyD

Reaction score
Who's bought or hired one? Where did you get it, which one did you get? Are they all pretty much the same or are there better ones?

Ta x

i bought the rio tens machine from argos for £40 and it was brilliant that is all i used during childbirth (no other pain relief at all) so i can definately recomend :D

I'm hoping to use the birthing pool if it's available so obviously won't be able to use a TENS if I do that but thought about getting one for up until I go in the pool or for if I can't use the pool! Think maybe renting one makes sense!

I'm renting one - its costing £22 for 6 weeks. I get it at 37 weeks (thats going to scare me as it means babba is only 3ish weeks away :shock: )

No use recommending the company to you because they are only in Leic area but I picked up a leaflet when I was at the hosp having a scan.

I didn't use one with Evie but am really looking forward to giving it a go. Like you I want to use the birthing pool at the birthing centre but hope the tens will allow me to stay at home a little longer :D

I'm inheriting my SIL's so that doesn't really help - but she bought hers off ebay for about the same price as hiring one. And it's worked on her for two babies now, so overall it has worked out cheaper than hiring twice.

And she gets to pass it onto me! :) Yay!

I hired a TENS machine.... the ELLE Tens and it got me up to 5cm with nothing else. I dont know where I would have been without it....the Boost button was amazing!!

I would recommend one and will definitely :D be using one next time!

Ive bought one from Mothercare, its the obi tens one and thought I might as well buy as its not that much more than renting and at least I'll have it if bubba is early! Then I'll just sell it afterwards or something. Obviously Ive never tried it before but Ive heard fantastic things about them and figured if nothing else it will give me something to do to take my mind off the pain :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back