What Tens machine does everybody have?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all,

My midwife has advised me to get a Tens machine but she said to make sure its an Obi one, or most definitly one that is designed for labour and it must have a boost button.

Just wondering which ones you have and if they fit into what i need lol.

Thanks Amy xx

Oh right. I know my sister hired one from boots but im almost positive i could get one for the same price or cheaper to buy. Just looking for peoples opinions xx

Borrowing my sisters pregnancy one-will let u know which one it is. It has a boost button and ridiculous high settings if needed!!

I brought a Lloyds one off eBay for £20 just need to get some new pads!

I was looking to hire one from Boots but haven't done it yet - I'm so unorganised! - I can't access the site to tell you which one. I know it had a contraction timer on it along with the boost buttons. I think it was £30 for 4/6 weeks hire and about £70 to buy brand new. I'm sure ebay and amazon would have them cheaper! x

Argh man ive just found more.... Grrrr help lol xx

Boots have there own brand one on sale for £37 or £30 to hire... it has good reviews im going to order one next pay day lol x

Wow there cheap enough lol. Hmm.... Maybe i will keep mine for next baby :lol:. Well thats if OH lets me ha ha. He keeps saying lets get this little fella out first ha ha xx

Question - when are you guys planning on using them?? - im hoping to use the birthing pool at the mw unit, and not sure whether one of these is worth getting/ hiring is im gonna be in the water?? or am i likely to use it before i go to unit.

Im quite wary of the fact that im due at end of feb - which is typically the week up here the schools get snowed off, and the midwife unit is 30-40mins away - not down the best road.
xxx

Mines for my time at home. If I continue to use it in the hospital then I will but mainly so I can stay at home as long as possible!

I may look at investing in one. Maybe another item for sales shopping, lol

Im planning on using mine at home before i go to the hospital, the longer i can cope without pain relif the better! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back