Tender down below

Pickledonions

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a tender minnie?? The only way I can describe it is that it feels swoolen and numb?? I read it could be the increased blood flow to the uterus...but its worrying me:roll:

I haven't had it hun but didn't want to read and run! If ur worried mention it to mw of gp! I am sure it is all part and parcel of pregnancy x

Its in the book Im reading... apparently if you look at ur bits in a mirror you will prob
see they have gotten bigger and more purple in colour as there is alot more blood flow. I havent looked at mine but the lips (sorry!) are certainly more swollen.
Im sure what ur experiencing is along these lines but maybe just run it by ur midwife xx

Certainly more sensitive but not tender. Um lets just say I can have fun more easily *ahem* at the moment :oops: TMI*TMI*TMI*TMI* so sorry.

Downside is that DH seems to think he is some sort of superstud at the mo. Will have to think of some way of bringing him down off that little cloud I think.

you mean your having sex? Im too scared lol

Erm not necessarily. I've been rather reluctant to BD even though we wanted to. BD a grand total of twice since BFP (very gently the 2nd time as I got mild spotting the first time). However did notice the change down below quite early on.

*tmi warning* We've been using other methods of intimacy (oh god why am I sharing, it's like I can't help it must be tourettes or something). He even had the audacity to use the phrase "using his skills" after a positive reaction from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back