Feeling Tender....anyone else

millylillyrose

Reaction score
Hey,
i dont know if this is a dumb question....but does anyone else feel senstive/tender when they push gently on their stomach. Its not terrible pain, but feels really uncomfortable, and i cant no way anymore lay on my stomach.
Its getting so hard to sleep, i may get one of those pregnancy pillows, anyone have one of those?

That is sooo freaky! I've felt like this for a few days now!

I'm finding wearing tight(ish) trousers, even with a bit of room, pretty uncomfortable pressing on my belly! I'm sleep on my front but at an angel and find it really hard to sleep!

Sometimes even bending down feels like I'm bending my womb or something lol

Yeah I'm thinking of getting one of those, I made my own last night out of my dressing gown but it wasn't very good! :roll:

xx

Ooo, danni, congrats on hiting the 13week mark today :cheer:

im glad im not the only one feeling like that. I try to lay on my stomach with one leg up taking the weight off my tummy, it works for a little bit.
but there's nothing in the books that says your stomach will feel really painfull to push slightly.

Thank you! You're one day ahead of me! :D

Yeah you're right, I looked through my books last night.. Maybe it's the way our insides have shifted about to make room and that's why it's uncomfortable?

The worst is to come though! I always seep on my tummy so I have some adjusting to do!! :bored: <--- I've been waking up like that every morning lately!

xxx

Oh no that means you two are going to bugger off to second tri soon aswell

:cry: :cry: :cry: runs away crying...

You don't have long :cheer: !! I'm waiting for Lucie (HideiLu) who has her first scan on Tuesday... So I'll go then... But be sure, I'll be back every evening posting my posts and enjoying our chats!

xxx

Oh steelgoddess, you have no time at all till your there too :) I doubt ill ever stop coming here to read experiences and questions though, its all so interesting!

What a lovely supportive forum this is! :hug:

The laughs I get in this section are priceless.. I'm sure there are many in 2nd tri too but I'll be getting to know them properly next week sometime...

But for now, the first tri girlies have made the last few weeks a pleasure!!

xx

Its 3 weeks away how will i ever cope

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:cry: :rotfl:

can i downscale and come in here then? i like it here, it doesnt scare me so much lol

ALWAYS Chel-C - we miss and love you!!

(We've kinda taken over milly's thread... :oops: )

xxx

Steelgoddess said:
Its 3 weeks away how will i ever cope

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:cry: :rotfl:

HAHA :rotfl: Love the new addition to your sig!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back