Tender Boobies

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
I had tender heavy boobies for afew days, then it has worn off, is this normal?

Also ive had no morning sickness, only nausea, but only get nausea when i eat something, anyone else had this

:sleep:

My boobs have only been sore for a few days in this whole tri. :dance:

I have lots of nausea at all times of day and been sick a few times but it was always worse when I was hungry. In fact, my morning sickness was more like evening sickness! :puke: Luckily that is easing off now I'm 12 weeks, although it may still hit me when I least expect! :eek:

My symptoms have been different in every pregnancy though and have started at different times so think you just take what you get! I'm mainly just tired now, but think that's partly the fact that I have 3 kids already so no napping for me! :sleep:

Try not to worry about whether you've got certain symptoms or not, every person is different and every pregnancy is different :) :hug:

lol!!

You sound just like me! I had sore boobs and nausea up to wk 5 then it dissappeared. Well, it came back with a vengance over the last couple of days. In fact when i took my bra off last night to go to bed i actually grimaced at the pain :(

And i feel sick because i am hungry, then feel sick if i eat lol!!

You are not alone!

My boobs hurt so much especially in the morning, and i feel sick from when i wake up till i go asleep at night xxxx

Mummy-D said:
lol!!

You sound just like me! I had sore boobs and nausea up to wk 5 then it dissappeared. Well, it came back with a vengance over the last couple of days. In fact when i took my bra off last night to go to bed i actually grimaced at the pain :(

And i feel sick because i am hungry, then feel sick if i eat lol!!

You are not alone!

:lol: you sound like me, I feel sick cause im hungry and feel sick when I eat as well!! its all fun and games aint it!! :lol:

My boobs have only started to get sore the past couple of weeks... normally when I put my jarmies on I just leave my bra off but this past week I have had to leave my bra on till I go to bed!!! also my nipples are HUGE lol looks weird cause im not used to seeing them like this! I keep knocking my boobs with my arms which im not used to.... they dont seem to be bigger just fuller (if that makes sense) and harder :(

mine have been sore for the past 2 weeks, starting off as a bit sore, then alot sore as the day goes on.

my nausea is helped only by me constantly eating throughout the morning, and by lunchtime its gone. If i go too long without eating i also feel sick very quickly.
I know i moan endlessly about my symptoms, but thank god every day i have them, as would worry no end if they disappeared!!
that said, both have gone for a day or so, bu then come right back again.

Yeah mine are sore too, last night i could of cried when i got my nightie on...my nipples were sore too! My sickness is dying down a bit but mine is worse if i don't eat often enough!

Thanks Girlies,

Well haent been online for 2 days, been in Dublin with the OH, seeing his favourite band, normally i loe standing up and dancing away, but all last night i sat down, everyone must have been like "boring cow" we got back to Liverpool at 9am is morning, and ive only just woken up :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: .

Boobies have been really sore lately,touching them hurts so badly. As for the sickness, dont get me started!!

alli can eat is SOUP!!! :rotfl: any type is fine, whilst we were in dublin, tried to eat some proper food and could hae 1-2 mouth fulls before feeling full and nauseated!!

how you all doing xxx

aw that sickness doesn't sound fun :hug:

I thought that mine had practically stopped but it hasn't i am still getting nausea...and although i can eat i just feel gross!!

Hopefully it will pass for us soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back