tender boobs just started!!!

babybump2

Reaction score
good morning everyone!!

i am new to this site, im laura, 25 and expecting my 2nd child in april 09

i am around 5 weeks pregnant at the moment and have just discovered my boobs are very tender!!! eeeekkk

ran up the stairs as was bursting for the loo and mt boobs well hurt!!!

i remember them being very tender when i was pregnant with my daughter, i just hope they dont get that bad!!

the first thing my partner said was mmmm yummy milk!!! lol but i told him hands off!!!!

how is everyone today?

xxxxx

Hey huni,

Im Jaymie in 21 (on saturday) and im pregnant with baby number 1 :eek:) Nice to meet you!!

Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Im with you on the sore boobs!! OUCH!! Bras to bed and all sorts I never realised how painful boobs could be lol and they have already gone up a cup size... Crazy xxx

They can be as painful as they want it they go alot bigger then i can wear low cut tops, my boobs are nowt to shout about! :pray: Please grow bigger!!!

Mine aren't that sore, just now and then they hurt! dont have to wear a bra for bed or anything yet.... they are bigger and feel rock hard tho!!

My nipples are crazy sensitive! Im having to wear a bra to bed too. The OH thinks its amazing how theyve already changed so much!

mine hurt between week 4 and week 9 but gone now thnk god :)

hi mine are sore mostly at night it seems they have a mind of thier own when it comes to try and get comfy for sleeping :)

Does anyone feel their stomach hurt when they cough or sneeze while pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back