36.2 is this right ?

holly;

Reaction score
as the alarm goes off at 5:00 every morning for OH to get up and go to work and my alarm goes to only 2hours later for me to go to work i set my alarm for 5:00 to start doing my temps this morning.

it was 36.2 at 5:00 this morning ?

does this sound right or not ? the themometer is a cheapy and i just want to make sure it's working properly. if not then i'll buy another.

yep sounds about right to me. i take mine at 5am every day. this morning it was 36.6 and i am day 4 post ovulation. yesterday found out i was taking it wrong as didn't have it under my tongue :oops:
hopefully got it right now though! :lol:
xx

mine has been 36.3 for the past 2 days, and the day before it was 35.3, altho that day i'd forgotten and been up and about before i took it. idk what it all means yet as its my first cycle of temping, plus its straight after a m/c so idk if its gonna be a proper cycle yet. iv been tryna hav a look on the internet coz i dont understand the charts at all and i *think* temp below 37 means not ovulated and temp over 37 means ovulation??? but yours is same as mine lov! x

well looking at this:

'Temperature ranges very tremendously but are typically between 96.5 - 97.5 before ovulation and 97.5 - 98.6 after ovulation. The high levels of estrogen causes the temperatures to be low before ovulation. Following ovulation, progesterone levels rise causing temperatures to rise as well.'

from the 'FAQ's about TTC and BBT and CM charting' post.

96.5 - 97.5 is 35.83 - 36.39

and

97.5 - 98.6 is 36.39 - 37

it's all abit confusing this stuff. but basically a high temprature compared to what you've already charted means that you've OV'ed i think.. i think.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back