tempretures?? need ya expertise

jemz24

Reaction score
Ive been keepin track of my tempretures this cycle. From after ovulation my tempreture has been 36.4 (my normal is 35 ish).
I test in the mornin, but also been testin at night so i can see the difference and my temps are higher in the night (thought they were lower in the day)
After 3 hours of sleep this afternoon my temps were 36.8. My period still not arrived. When does temp start to drop when no bfp ?

hope ive made sense if anyone can share some light plz.

Hi,
How many days past Ovulation are you?
Ideally they should stay high (then you're pregnant!)
But if not, you should see a drop around 10-14 days past ovulation - but this depends on your luteal phase.
Good Luck.

well im on cycle day 30, not sure when or if ive ovulated. Just thought maybe they would av dropped by now.

Ignore your daytime temps, they're irrelevant. It's your first waking temp of the morning that you need, ideally the same time every day. And don't test at night, it'll drive you crazy (believe me!).

If you're temping, then you'll know when you ovulated from observing the temp change - usually your ovulation day is the day before the temp rise, i.e. the last day of low temps. If your temps rose on, say, day 20, you probably ov'ed on day 19, and you'd expect AF sometime between day 29 and day 35.

Temps don't necessarily drop before AF. Many women see their temps remain at post-ov levels for the first 2 to 3 days of AF - see my chart for this month for an example. Usually I see my temps drop slightly but still remain relatively high just before AF, then around day 3 of the new cycle they drop a lot more - and dip again just before ovulation.

HTH

ahhh i see. thanx for that :) its different when some ppl explain it in the simplest way than all those emails for FF lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back