temping??

nattyv86

Reaction score
I started temping this morning but there is one problem, i work nights from thursday - suday :/ how am i going to make sure im consistant

Sorry hun, I don't know much about temping.

Could you do opks to pinpoint ov instead/as well?

x

Hi Natty,

For temping to work you do need to stick to the guidelines, main one being that you should test the same time each day. If you don't you might not be able to see your temp shift.

X

if you work nights half the week it will in my opinion pointless. you would be better with a cbfm.

I am the same. I work shifts and even though I temp as soon as I get up my temps are all over the place. Up and down each day. I am still doing it though just in case when I ovulate the temp difference will be so much different that I still might be able to spot it.

I have also been checking my CM daily and keeping a log of that and using OPKS until I can start using the CMFM next month

I started temping this morning but there is one problem, i work nights from thursday - suday :/ how am i going to make sure im consistant

You have to set-up a date or rather arrange you schedule for this. You cannot get it in one time only. It is much of preparation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back