Tell me I'm worrying for the sake of worrying

Olive

Reaction score
I'm on CD 14 and not even a whisper of a line on opks. Given that my cycles have tended not to be too long so far (30, 30, 38, 31 to be precise!lol) I'm worried that I can't even see anything yet. Please tell me I'm being stupid/over reacting (ahem louise lol).

Done quite well with the BDing so far this month, although think I might be pushing it if I instigate tonight!

My wee log is below. Trying my best to log things this month!

CD 7 - BD (used preseed). OV test nothing
CD 8 - OV test nothing
CD 9 - OV test nothing
CD 10 - Boozy night, BD but not sure of result lol
CD 11 - BD. OV test nothing
CD 12 - BD. OV test nothing
CD 13 - BD (used preseed). OV test nothing
CD 14 - OV test nothing - starting to worry, surprise surprise! No BD yet and doubt we will tonight lol

God I'm the world's worst worrier. I'm tired of the worry! lol.

Thanks girls.xxxx

i had no sign of a line last month and then all of a sudden it was there...very dark! So I wouldn't worry........have you got digital ones or just the cheap ebay type ones?

xx

Thanks samsgirl. Just the cheap ebay ones. The others are so expensive and I don't have a clue when I ov. What day did you? x

i have the clearblue digi ones and i did a test on cd9 and it was negative but you can still see the lines when you dismantle it after testing, and there was hardly a line. then did one on cd10 and there was a positive and a very dark line. i could feel i was going to ov though cos felt all flushed and bloated and had tummy pains......had positive right up to cd12...i think i actually ovulated either late on cd 12 or early cd13.....xx

I average around 30 days & got my dark line on CD16, had a very faint line the day before & then it was suddenly there.

You check my picture in the OPK gallery if you want to see. :)

Thanks Kizzibea. What time do you ladies test? I've been testing when I get home from work about 6ish. Leave it to go to room temperature and everything lol.

Might try test tomorrow morning as well.

xxx

i tested at different times of day i think....the first positive i got was at teatime though...when i got in from work xx

LauraAnne, I am the same as you! Have been testing for last 5 days and just when I think I'm getting a sniff of a dark line, the next day there's barely a whisper of a line. That said, today it's darker again, grrr!
Just going to keep testing with my cheapys and I have some digi ones (£12 off Amazon) to confirm if the line gets as dark as the control line x

thanks Jenny. I haven't even got a weak second line, just nothing at all.xxx

Have you got the green cheapy eBay ones?
I do always get a line but I think that generally means negative: a faint line or nothing is meant to be a negative. Tonight's did seem to be getting darker (OH agreed too) but it's like a science experiment trying to determine if they actually mean anything... x

Laura! It feels like you've asked the same question about 10 times and i keep giving the you the same answer lol ;)

I have a 28 day cycle and don't get a sniff of a line - none at all - until cd 15/16.

So... if you have at best a 30 day cycle and you have a similar luteal phase to me (which is apparently a normal length) then you might not get a sniff of a line until cd 17/19.

Here - click the link. They are my OPKs! http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/opk-testing-gallery/134275-my-cbfm-opks.html

I was the same though when i started using them, so i'll forgive you.

You ask again though and i might have to kill you :good:

Last edited:
Lol......you're not the only one. I too have ebay cheapies. I'm on Cd22 and nothing at all.....did get a faint line on cd8 but I'm still testing every day in case I have a longer cycle...... makes me feel better if I POAS lol. I'm trying to chill about it but secretly its freaking me out in case I'm not ov ing.....hope you get a glimmer too or we both ordered from the crap batches that don't bloody work!

Yes, You are worrying for the sake of worrying!!

Definitely

Not everyone even has enough of the LH hormone for it to show up. And taking temperature is totally unscientific as well. Get your blood tests done, they will show if you are ovulating or not. Chances are very strong that you are

I think Louise has said it all Lol!

You'll be fine Hun! xx

ha ha thanks peeps and cheers louise. i can't help it though, drives me mental! i won't ask again promise! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back