Teeniest tiniest bit of pink discharge

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Literally a tiny bit this morning, about the size of a pound coin, but was obviously quite watery as was soaked *into* pantyliner iykwim. Nothing since and no pains. Feel a bit bummed out that nothing has come from it lol!! Haven't even had any 'normal' discharge since and usually get loads during the day (sorry if tmi) :)

Ooh at least u have had something mine is still clear!

Oh that's so exciting Becky - I so hope this is the start of something for you :) xx

Lol it's terrible, I keep going to the loo just to check now! Was even holding pantyliner up to the light earlier to see if I could detect anything new haha!!

Lol! Sounds like the sort of thing I'd do!! Hope this is the start of something!

Exciting! Hope things happen for you soon (and hope I'm not too far behind!)

ahh sounds like when we were all back in ~TTC and on knicker watch fokr implantation spotting!

sounds good , you gotta pop soon , so hang in there

Hey becky, I know exactly how you feel. I also had a tiny bit of pink/brown discharge last night. I also had some clear/yellow snotty mucus this morning but absolutely nothing since! It's so frustrating isn't it xxx

oooh good luck hun!!!

ive just got some pinky discharge from my sweep earlier, she said its all good and to be expected that this stage, could be ur cervix opening up getting ready for baby coming :) or if nothing yet, at least it shows ur bodys working!!!

:)
xxx

Lol becky @ spying on the pad! I keep checking the paper after i wipe just incase i miss something !

I read online earlier that some women don't know they've lost their plug...errr how??

I haven't had anything more yet so maybe it was a one off, but it's nice to know my body is doing something at least :)

To be honest I could miss mine.. I get such teeny pieces of it at a time, and so much general slime with it.. if I wasnt at the toilet paper like a hawk i could understand not seeing it.. then again ive not had any bloody show type plug yet..

Just a quick TMI question...had sex this morning and normally they'd be stuff coming out for a while after, but there's nothing! I asked OH if he faked it (hehe!) and he promises not so do ya reckon it's gone missing up there? Is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back