Team Yellow Supporters Thread

Blimey that was quick!!

That is soooooooooooooooooooo damn cute!! Adorable little animals!! And a very reasonable price!!
Are you getting it? I may have to copy ;) lol x

I know, pure skill that u know :lol:
Yes I think we will be getting it, there's a while range of the stuff and it's really cute. Baby's room is a biscuit kinda colour so it will match well :) x

Haha! I love finding things liek that! Never thought to look in m and s thought it would be too expensive tbh!
Id love a nursery to decorate.. we are going to designate a side of the room to the baby and put a humphreys corner (i LOVE hc stuff!!) border on one wall where the crib and changing table will be.. so its half nursery and half our room lol! Improvising lol!

Humphrey's corner is so cute :love: I have stuffed toys of Humphrey and lottie but they are mine, not for baby :lol: cos I love elephants. I wouldn't have thought of m+s either but we were in there and it caught my eye and I loved it x

I saw that one too and loved it, doesn't match our paint really tho :(

HC clothes are adorable too.. mothercare have a lovely range!
the bedding is gorgeous but so expensive really.. £50 for just the bumper!
My youngest still has her hc blanket (comforter with toy) from when she was a month old.. mothercare stopped making them and she didnt want any other blanket.. so searched the net for months til they finally got them.. but they were in such high demand they were being sold for £25 when the actual price was only £10 lol i bought £150 worth lmao never know if your gonna loose them!! People on eBay must have hated me for winning them all mwahahahah!!!! baby gets what baby needs lol!!!

Its dead cute!! the HC border goes really well with it.. also have the changing mat with the detachable mobile... £30 (didnt realise til got to the till lol) so cute though!

Bumping this as i know a few ladies are hoping to stay team yellow on their upcoming 20w scans this week and the following weeks... this thread really helped me stay strong.. and it will help me again tomorrow!!:dance:

Last edited:
Bumping this as i know a few ladies are hoping to stay team yellow on their upcoming 20w scans this week and the following weeks... this thread really helped me stay strong.. and it will help me again tomorrow!!:dance:

You are so sweet :) thankyou x

:D

Its hard resisting temptation!

When i was on here with my youngest there was hardly anyone having a surprise... now there is more of us its easier for those not wanting to know :)
(obviously nothing against those who have found out-i found out with both my girls)
xx

Last edited:
Yeah, I found out with Amelia, but I was on my own so I made all the decisions. Then with this one, OH just drops it on me that he wants a surprise, and at first I was really unhappy! But now I'm so so excited about it :)

Ive always thought if i have another baby ill (have an epidural lol) and not find out the sex :)

I love not knowing! One of my friends don't believe that we didn't find out, he thinks we know but not telling anyone! Just wish there was more cute neutral clothes out there, my mum has had her knitting needles out already though so a least I'll have a few bits!

I agree there isn't enough neutral clothes!
My mum thinks we found out coz I keep saying 'he' by accident.. Another prob with team yellow we have to call baby 'it' sometimes :( I also said 'he' when I was carrying Ellie before I found out, so I don't think it's a sign lol
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back