Staying team yellow

mrsblue

Reaction score
Hi girls

I really want to stay team yellow at my next scan, but a few people have said that we will probably be able to tell as the scans are so detailed these days. To all of you who have had a 20 week scan, could you tell by yourself whether it was a boy or girl or did the doctor have to point it out for you?

xxx

Hey hun, i stayed team yellow and there was no way to tell on the scan at all :) im sure you will be able to as well, unless you really know what you are looking for. xx

i had my 20 week scan yesterday, my OH and I couldnt tell at all..she did circle around that area as she was showing us the legs etc but we still couldnt see.

i couldnt tell on any of my 3 children, we stayed team yellow with paige and jake but found out this time round x

If you don't want to know then they won't show you surely?

I didn't really see much of the whole measuring thing etc so there is no way I'd have been able to find out accidentally at all.

OK that's good to know!! thanks everyone. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they told us anyway - I opted out of the downs testing and they went ahead and did it! I don't think they take much notice of me :/

Last edited:
With our 20 week scan the sonographer asked us if we wanted to know before she started and we said yes and good job anyways because he was proudly displaying his willy and balls soon as she put the doppler on me lol Then we went for a 4d scan and same thing happened. He wanted us to know for sure he was a he lol

We asked not to know as we went in, and she said it would have been difficult to tell anyway - she warned us when she was doing the thigh measurements and stuff in case we didn't want to look, but in fairness, I could barely tell it was a baby, let alone what its bits looked like!!! I'm a bit rubbish at deciphering scans!!

Congrats on being team yellow - we are too and the excitement is really starting to build up!!! I can't wait for my hubby to tell me what we've had in the delivery room. I had my 25 week midwife check today and she was really chuffed we were team yellow - it appears midwives like a surprise as much as parents!! ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back