team mcsticky

Absolutely Mrsmc Mcstickys are here to stay!!!!

Im pooped too feeling very sickly but BOOBIES...........OUCH!!!
BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>I LOVE MY SORE BOOBS>>>>>>SICKNESS>>>>>>Bring on the rest of the symptoms!!! lol xxx

Oh I have this tugging thing going on which I didn't have last time surely a good sign as it didn't stick last time

Mrsmc, something has been grabbing hold of each ovary and played tug of wars with my uterus since last thurs....lol!

Boob soreness and tenderness varies in degree throughout the day, retching usually as soon as I wake up or within a few mins....havent thrown up as yet but lots of heaving going on!

Have gorgeously long nails and was reading last night that hair and nail growth is a common plus side of symptoms so yeyy for my nails! lol!

Gots loads of twinges, twisting pulling and tugging going on though so Im satisfied that baby has pulled its duvey over till he or she feels like waking up and making an appearance!

Just all feels so different this time.

I havent once stressed about 'what if'....and I havent done anymore tests either and for being a poas addict Im really confident this time so staying positive and feeling that all is well.....!

Mrsmc...our Mcstickies are here to stay! xxx xxx

Yay for you wilma! I aint testing again til friday when I can prove the epac wrong! He he boobs and pulling don't happen for no reason

Thanks Mrsmc.....

Yeah exactly! I think that is was just that its soo early to see anything so they automatically said nothing there!

All is fine Im sure of it!

PS check your emails....lol amusing conversation quotes for you to have a chuckle at! lol xxx

Oh wilma I wish it was friday so I can shove the positive tests under their noses and say I told u so

It will be soon mrs dont worry! Did they not take any notice when you told them you had a CB PREGNANT result?

Dont panic all is well Im sure and its just because of MC that your nervous which is totally understandable but is stopping you enjoying being pregnant! Lol!

Roll on friday tho so you can get peace of mind xxx

Yep they started going oh some tests are really sensitive it was so frustrating! I feel like not even going back there tbh just retesting on friday and then sat with a cbd and going to gp

Well tbh I think thats what I would be doing! I think them telling you your not and you KNOWING YOU ARE is just going to stress you out more and you and baby can do without that!

So maybe just test on fri and see GP! Your getting all the right symptoms etc, several +test on HPTs and no AF so you can def take that as a BIG FOOOOKING FAT POSITIVE!!!

xxx

I think your not going to believe it till your sitting giving it bitty! lol

Ha!!

Well maybe the scan with convince you once its detectable!

I so wish I could send you some of my confidence about our babies Mrs coz I am just so chilled I can hardly believe it myself!

Please try and accept its true, your pregnant, having a baby, with child, up the duff, cooking a bun, PREGNANT PREGNANT PREGNANT! LOL

Look! Your ticker says you are so thats got to be right hasnt it! lol xx

Your welcome....just return the favour when I have my mad insecure moments and I need reasurrance lol!

Dont worry we will posting our 12week scan pics before we know it! xxx

Exactly! lol Ha

I just keep thinking every time I wake up its another day they have stayed put and another day they have grown a little bit and developed a little bit more! That in itself keeps me positive and all these twinges pulls tugs cramps etc tell me theres something going on in here and to be happy! And I am!! And so should you be too! I want to see you enjoy this pregnancy and dont let it be marred by what ifs and maybes.

As frank as its sounds what will be will be and this time we are meant to have our babies and we will! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back