Can I come in..............

Thanks JJ! Yeah with carrying a bit extra weight Ihave a bump now although I know its only coz the little bump behind it has pushed my pounds out but yes Im sporting a little bum and can tell im pregnant already...weird to be feeling this pregnant this soon but they say you do with sunsequest babies after your first dont they xx

Yeah def and you are 14 weeks now, so enjoy your little bump, and start making baby shopping listsX

Hee hee thanks JJ! I was asking the girls if now was too soon to start preparing and getting things as well as babies room sorted just coz I hate not being organsied so were going to start it at the weekend and just do bits her and there! xxx

It's never too early to be organised, it helps you feel like you under control, and you can start working out what you want and really need, and gives you lots of time ot be fussy and choosy over what you buy

Yeah your right....I cant wiat to get stuck in and get things the way we want them! Kinda felt like I missed on on all this with DD as spent the last 11 weeks in hosp time when I would have been getting her room ready etc so want it all to be just right this time ! xx

:pompom: :yay: :cheer: :yay: :pompom:

Woohoooooo!
Welcome to Tri 2 Wilma! So pleased you're finally here! :hug:

Thanks H and MissUK sooooo glad to be here!! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxx

welcome over hun it is going quick seems like only yesterday we were congratulating you on a bfpxx

Thanks FD wow I know how fast have those weeks gone!!! Sooo happy to be here :) xx

Hiiiiii Wilmaa, great to haave you here xxx

Hello again! So good to see you hear. Hope you are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back