Can I come in..............

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey all you tri 2 ladies.....

Well Ive hit the 14 weeks mark today so been waiting patiently with my bags packed since last night ready to head on over so thought Id say hi to all of you who I havent met and lovely to be back with all of you that I have met in TTC or Tri 1....

Wilma xxx

Hi hunni - so glad that your here - countdown to tri 3 now:):)

Hey sarl great to be here.....and yeah lets see how fast that goes....hope your well xxx

Omg I'm scared now...where is the time goin? Doesn't seem long ago since we were in ttc together!!!! xxx

Ha I know Emma....I cant believe Im here already I still feel like it was just yesterday I got my BFP.....OMG how exciting xxx

Oh yay Wilma! Settle down into the chilled bit of pregnancy!

xxx

Yeyyyyy!!!
I know wolfy OMG Im in the 2nd Tri amazing!!
Got your PM thanks will add you and talk as were both stuck indoors atm xx

Welcome so good to see you here, its amazing how time really does fly :) x

that defo was fast welcome home lol hope ur keeping well x

Hey ladies thanks for the warmest of welcomes and sooooo glad to be here with you all xxxx

Hello again Wilma, lovely to see you roll into Tri 2 , where it's a little safer and more relaxing that's for sure.

Apart from the pregnancy side of things, hows you other health doing at the moment, are you happy and well?

Hey JJ thanks for you message and sooo happy to be here :)

Meds seem to behelping a little with sickness so hoping thats going to stop me being admitted next week and apart from that all going great with LO!

Relapse still hanging around and with not being able to take MS meds for spasms having a few especially during the night but nothing to bad that I cant cope with them.

Just waiting for the 'blooming' stage to kick in!! lol xxx

hang in there Wilma, you will bloom soon X

Have you got a bump coming or there yet?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back