Tax credits r doin my head in!!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I rang them on 28th June to tell them my dh had moved back in after 11 months apart..they sent me a form out which I sent straight back and I'm still waitin 4 a decision..I've got a childminder waitin 4 payment..I've borrowed off my mum and bro in law to pay the rent and it's gettin ridiculous now. They say they didn't receive the form till 23rd July!!!!!! It's takin at least half an hour to get thru to them and I'm ringin everyday in the hope that a decision will have been made. Pointless thread but I'm so angry grrrr!!!

They done something like that with us back in feb!! I sent the form back but it was when it was very bad snow, I then got a letter saying they didn't receive the form so were cancelling payments and I owed them money so I phoned them straight up and said I had sent the form but it must've got delayed due to the weather! Luckily she accepted that and started my payments again!!
It doesn't take a month though to get the form so keep on at them!!

I finally got thru to a nice person!! Every1 I've spoken to has just said it's been processed and that's it. The guy yesterday actually went into the claim to make sure there was nothin holdin it up,then he explained what needed to b done at their end to complete the claim and how long it would take. It should b in my bank by next Friday which by my calculations theyl owe me 1200 by then!!

Fingers crossed they get it sorted by then!! That's a nice figure too ;)

Aaaaaaaagh!!!!! Just rang them again and been told that the claim was been held up cos the computer was registerin my old claim and my new claim so it's gonna b another 3 weeks til I get any money...that's 1800 they're gonna owe me!!! Don't they realise I've had to live without that money for all them weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back