Tax Credits & Child Benefit

dannii87

Reaction score
GRRRRR I applied for Child Benefit, Working Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit when Miss Evie was 2 weeks old and I still haven't received payment!!! I'm sooooooo annoyed. :( :wall:

I've been phoning every week since she was 7 weeks old (5 weeks after making the claim) and the last 3 days I've phoned every day! Tax Credits won't pay me til CB do :doh:

CB wrote to me 2 weeks ago saying that I'd forgotten to add my bank details :oops: So I sent them back the same day and also phoned and gave them that way too but still nothing :(

I'm absolutely skint!

How much WTC & CTC can I expect to receive roughly? I'm on SMP at the moment. x

I'm not sure what you can expect to get but the entitledto website will tell you :)
I think CB is £75 something a month.

I know it's a pain having to wait but they will back date it all so you will get a nice lump payment :)

Not sure what you'd get hun, as opur situations are different but to give you an idea what we get:
CB - £75 Per Month
Child TC - £21.40 Per Week
Working TC - £0
MA - £117 Per week

And like I said in text you SHOULD be entitled to mat grant (see my updated thread in this section) so make sure you get that form sent ASAP as it needs to recieved before Evie is 3 months (even though you don't have TC yet, send it!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back