Tax credit and CB payments

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I got my CB backdated so got a lump sum of like £60, does child benefit come on the same day every week?

Also. How long after you send tax credit form do you get payments?

Ps I got the backdated amount on the 15th so it's been over a week, how does this work lol (child benefit)

I get my cb Every 4 weeks on a monday. So it's like £81 ish every 4 weeks x

Yeah cb is every 4 weeks and usually a Monday I think xx

Tax credits is taking upto 4 weeks from them receiving the form at the moment xx

I have mine every tuesday. Tax credits only took a week for me but i was already claiming it anyway with my other boys.

My CB is every 4 weeks too, I think on a Tuesday and my tax credits changed straight away but I didn't have to fill any forms in cos I was already claiming but I get that every Wednesday x.

My tax credits was changed really quickly , like a week or so, but I already recieved this.
I am still waiting for my child benifit to be sorted, (and again already claiming), so might have to chase it if nothing happens soon as they will only backdate upto 3 months, and Devon is 7 weeks now. It comes 4 weekly tho, which is great as some months you end up getting two lots due to 5 week months!

Hoep they give you some money soon

I filled in my tax credits form on 16/1 and got money in my account 17/2. Didn't get a letter through until a week after I got money though, so check your account regularly!! :)

I get my cb Every 4 weeks on a monday. So it's like £81 ish every 4 weeks x

we get ours every 4weeks for my DD too. i still have to send littlemans form off !
i rang tax credits yesterday to inform them, but will probably me quicker then yours cause we already get it x

For those who are getting it monthly, was that an option you could choose or did you have to have it like that? We had an option of monthly or weekly.

I got told I had to have it monthly cos I'm in a relationship x.

How strange! What does being in a relationship matter on how you are paid?

Last edited:
I have no idea. It was when I had lace and I remember on the form it said you get it weekly if single. It might've changed now

I opted for both of them weekly, even child benefit, so wonder why it's not come? I'll leave it 4 weeks to see if maybe it is monthly but if I dont get it I'll have to call them x

i get Cb montly and ctc weekly its nice to get that 22 pound every wednesday for the market :D

I get my taxcredits on a Friday :) I have a good week tbf I get my carers allowance Monday's weekly and my child tax credit on a Friday weekly then my cb every 4 weeks it's nice :) x

maybe im wrong in thinking that i will get CB weekly? was there an option? i am pretty sure there was an option for it but i am doubting that now, hmmm

I thought you could only have it weekly if you were on income support and then you got the choice x

hmm i dunno then, im not on income support. dam i cant remember lol! well i hope tax credits decide to show up soon as im skint :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back