Tattoos - opinions needed please

Bexter

Reaction score
Suddenly i really fancy a new tattoo.
I have some already - ying yang symbol on my right shoulder, a rose on my left hip, and a black chinese dragon on the bottom of my back.

I quite like the idea of having a little star either on my foot or on the inside of my wrist. :D

Please can you vote or give any other ideas?

Id say on your foot. My sisters just had one done and it looks ace. :cheer:

I've voted foot too, it's where I want mine next summer.

I voted foot as it will balance nicely across your body with where your other tatts are if you know what I mean, and I dont think either is tacky!

oooh I love tattoos!!!

I am voting twice, sorry but I have one on the side of my foot and love it and I would love one on my wrist too.

I also want a star on the back of my neck, god I have got the bug again :rotfl:

I think either too! I have one on the inside of my wrist but I think they look great on the foot too!
I'm no help am I?! :lol:

I put neither as I don't really like tatoos but if you do have one I think the foot will be better.

It doesn't matter where you get it done just make sure the tattooist has at least a little talent please.

i said either i have one on my wrist and 5 more in other places and will get another on my foot.

hi hun, i have one on my wrist and one across my foot. i voted for wrist but i warn you this hurts the most out of the two, infact it hurt the most out of any of my tattoos!! lol. let us know when your havin it done n post a pic!!! xxxxxx

i dont like Tatoos on women, BUT i really really like them on the inside of the wrist. posh spice's on looks really nice
just a black one. i really dont like colourful tatoos

Hey, thanks very much for your input. I think i have decided on the wrist - i have ALWAYS wanted one.
If i get it done, i will probably have a discreet, small star on the inside, so can cover it up by my watch if necessary.

I have told DH what i was thinking, and he has threatened to divorce me if i get it done :lol: - don't worry i'm sure he's joking! And like i said to him, i was brave to get one of mine done when i was 15 and living at home so if i wasn't scared of my father, i definitely won't be scared of my DH!!! :rotfl:

Thanks again ladies, i appreciate your opinions. xx

i tihnk on the side of your foot - thats where i would love one but i have 4 already and so i dont think i should be having anymore in the near future lol

I would go with the wrist - I really like the one Jordan has on the wrist - I dont usually like her much but I do really like that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back